Oh dear brother [Ash13]

you do an excellent job of keeping composure as I suck your cock in the movies. the people just rows in front of us have no idea of what is going on. I continue to bob my head up and down your entire shaft every once in a while slowing down to circle the head of it with my tongue.
 
-I groan as i pull your hair and you can feel my cum shoot in to your mouth filling it up.-"mmm your such a naughty little slut drink it all down."-I say as i look to your big eyes.-"Do you want me in side you now or."-I look up to the Projector room.-"Do you wanna sneak up there?"
 
OOC lets leavee theatre and head back home and do things without mom and dad catching us.
 
-Before you answer I put a finger to your lips.-"Nope to late lets finish the movie and now you have to wait to get home."-I see you rub your thighs together as you are really turned on as soon enough we begin to head home and see mom and dad are home looks like we have to be sneaky again.-
 
They ask how the movie was and we say good. they both chuckle at the fact of us in our 20's,me 23 and you 26 and we are as close as two kids. I head upstairs to my room and you go to yours a few minutes later. they are down stairs when I text you saying need your help with something big brother. when you open my door. I am in a pair of pink heels and pink thigh highs only with a big ribbon tied around my boobs and one aroound waste. saying "forgot to give you welcome home present i had in my room big brother but you gotta "unwrap" it" I giggle.
 
-I get a call from you and am curious when i walk up stairs since i am spending the night here i walk in and just smile.-"Very nice I think i will unwrap it."-I begin to Kiss around your neck and get to the ribbon as i unwrap your breasts and take them in to my mouth I use my hands to run along your legs as I lay you on the bed.-
 
you comment on how I look in the pink heels and pink thigh highs as you lay me on my bed. As you unwrap the bow around waist, you see my belly where in lipstick I wrote "welcome home Ryan" with an arrow pointing toward pussy. "I hope this gift will suffice big brother,couldnt make it to the store" I giggle as you stroke my silky smooth legs.
 
"Oh Ashley i love when you wear cute high heels and thigh high socks you sexy little slut you."-I kiss to the lipstick and smile.-"I like this present."-I spread your legs and dig my tongue in to your hot wet honey pot as i flick my tongue in your wet folds.-
 
just tthen I say "stop you hear that" It is dad headed up the stairs. you manage to make it out and to the room next door and close the door to the room your staying in. Dressed only in heels and thigh highs I panic not wanting to be caught like this....
 
-The Father Comes up and opens the door and looks at you in shock as you have a Sheet wrapped around you.-"Oh i am sorry Ashley I should of Knocked why are you dressed like that?"-The father says as I sit in the next room quietly Nick hits his fist together with a idea he comes out of the room.-"Ashley Did you put those Stockings and Heels on."-I walk by and the father looks confused.-"You know about this."-Nick smiled.-"I do I am having her model for me. These are my girlfriends gifts and I wanted to see how Ashley looked in them. She has the same body type as Ashley so That is why."-you look with big eyes as the father shook his head.-"Ok then we Will be down stairs just wanted to ask if you seen my Wallet."
 
Back
Top