OPEN ^^^Blue Moon Cafe^^^OPEN

Ahhh Henry knows how to splash the kahlua just right


I'm great Henry , but I really want to dance . If I put a quarter in that old jukebox and play "the girl with far away eyes " will you slow dance with me ?
 
funlady that is good to hear....i can only try but should warn you i have two left feet i do believe lol....
 
We will just go slow then
Henry's cologne smells heavenly:heart:

Can't resist singing to Henry while we dance



So if you're down on your luck
I know you all sympathize
Find a girl with far away eyes
And if you're downright disgusted
And life ain't worth a dime
Get a girl with far away eyes


Thanks for the dance ,Henry :kiss:
 
funlady said:
We will just go slow then
Henry's cologne smells heavenly:heart:

Can't resist singing to Henry while we dance



So if you're down on your luck
I know you all sympathize
Find a girl with far away eyes
And if you're downright disgusted
And life ain't worth a dime
Get a girl with far away eyes


Thanks for the dance ,Henry :kiss:

Holding you close i feel my feet moving in rhythm to the music as your soothing and sensual voice fills my ears...your sweet perfume is almost intoxicating... *blushes slightly*

My pleasure funlady :kiss: :rose:
 
Heading back towards the bar i pick up glasses, cups and trays , washing them all i leave them to drain and pour myself a coffee ......
 
*slips in ... helps myself to coffee and slips into my lil' nest*

Hi all !?!?

Guess it's just me this eve ...

*gets comfy and sighs relaxing*

Mari x
:rose:
 
Hey Henry and Mari
Nice to see you both
and welcome, welcome, welcome to funlady.
always nice to see new faces here.

and Z and Kamal,
terribly sorry we left you on your own yesterday.
hope you found what you needed.

I think we just got that cold air
you were talking about yesterday, Z.
I must say *my* bones don't like the cold
as much as when i was a youngster.

Hope to see y'all later . . .
 
Hey TOG!

Still here ... anything to eat ...?

Recommendations welcome ...

How is your day going?

Mari x
:rose:
 
Hey Mari . . .
The day is full of RL interruptions,
but i'm doing pretty well.

And you? Your day is done,
and now you're unwinding, i guess.

It's funny isn't it
that you, me and Henry
are on three such totally different
frames of time?

I'd suggest the vegetarian onion soup.
it's outta this world.

Hope it doesn't put you to sleep
like the white russians did. :eek:
 
*smiles*

Ummm ... not a soupy type of gal ...

Got anything italian ... pasta ? ... ciabatta?

Yes ... strange that our lives are so out of sequence ... makes for some interesting chat ...

I'm chilling out at the moment ... had a busy day ... but some really good parts ... happy happy happy this eve ...

Quiet in here isn't it?

{{{huggles}}}}

Mari x
:rose:
 
I'm sure the chef could cook up something
special for you.

Glad you're chillin'

It is VERY quiet,
but maybe we're better off that way.

Your plaque just came in --
as sooon as I have a few moments
I'll install it . . .

Ready for a drink?
 
Ummm... yes ... drink would be great ... and any food that's easy enough to rustle up ...

Sooo laid back I'm beyond decision making this eve ... surprise me.... I know I can trust you to keep me happy...

*grins*

Mari x
:rose:
 
Here we go, dear.

A nice glass of cream sherry to keep you warm
and Cookie sends out this risotto, on the house.
It's very rich - don't worry if you can't get thru it all.
Wuld you like a salad?

And I thought "Mari's Nest" looks pretty good up there, don't you?

I picked the last of the sunflowers before tonight's frost.
They make such a big splash of flower.
 
*smiles*

TheOlderGuy said:
Here we go, dear.

A nice glass of cream sherry to keep you warm
and Cookie sends out this risotto, on the house.
It's very rich - don't worry if you can't get thru it all.
Wuld you like a salad?

And I thought "Mari's Nest" looks pretty good up there, don't you?

I picked the last of the sunflowers before tonight's frost.
They make such a big splash of flower.

*smiles softly admiring the sunflowers*

Wow ... wonderful colours ... lovely ....

*sips at sherry* ummm... thank you TOG ... you spoil me..!

Rissotto ... on the house?
Rich and warming ... couldn't be better ... so ... satisfying ...

*begins to eat ... murmurs appreciatively*

Perrrfect ... maybe a very small side order of salad..?
If it's not too much trouble ...?

*Looks up at plaque*

Home from home ... I could easily move in here ... ::ggls::

My own little place ... I have no idea what I did to deserve all this ... but thank you ...

*settles to enjoy meal and drink ... contented sigh*

:rose:
 
Rushing in from school, working on papers... on my way back out shortly. Someone remind me WHY I volunteered for the crisis and non-crisis helpline at school? Oy Vey.... another 2am morning and thats not including the dang midterm paper thats due friday and the critiques for creative writing tomorrow.... work, work, work - and I thought school was easy.

*dives into the seat at Mari's Nest*

Ok, I need something fast and easy...
 
didn't woody allen say that
90% is just showing up?

japanese dressing, or tahini vinagrette?
 
Heyyyy! *blushes*

I'm neither fast or easy ....

And ... I'm eating ...

::ggls::

Do you like my plaque by the way?

Mari x
:rose:
 
Enters and notices another busy night whilst i slept....pours a coffee for me and prepares to start my day here....
 
Hi, Henry. Sorry I missed you BadForm -- hope you got what you needed. Sleep well, Mari.
 
I'm tired.

But i'm afraid to sit down, cause i might just fall asleep.
And then the family would have to send someone
out to look for me.

Wonder if they would think to look in here . . .
 
lol if they know you come in here they will look here.....serves a strong cup of coffee to you....
 
:softly tiptoe inside:

Anybody here?

:whisk: my cloak off and hang it on the decorative hooks along the wall.
 
Hugggs Alex, good to see you...Hows your day been? Can i get you something?
 
The day is thankfully over! I spent 2 more hours in school trying to get the classroom organized. It was like a tornado hit it.

Giving you a tight hug...as you lead me over to the fireplace

Henry, I need something to relax me. Perhaps, a hot chocolate? With extra whipped cream on top?

It was the oddest day. Cold in the morn, rainy in the afternoon, and now just blah. The humidity is high as well.

How is your day so far? And it is very good to see you!
 
Back
Top