OPEN ^^^Blue Moon Cafe^^^OPEN

Lay Z Butterfly said:
The day is thankfully over! I spent 2 more hours in school trying to get the classroom organized. It was like a tornado hit it.

Giving you a tight hug...as you lead me over to the fireplace

Henry, I need something to relax me. Perhaps, a hot chocolate? With extra whipped cream on top?

It was the oddest day. Cold in the morn, rainy in the afternoon, and now just blah. The humidity is high as well.

How is your day so far? And it is very good to see you!

eeeek at those kind of days... serves a hot chocolate with whipped cream on top.....Would you care for a massage too.......

days going well thanks.... :rose:
 
Ahhhh, a massage would be heavenly. How is M doing, by the way? I haven't seen her in ages...

Tomorrow is a busy day for me and on Friday I am having the parents come in to help celebrate Pasta Month. They will help serve lunch to their children in the classroom.

Can you say... Can't wait for the WEEKEND!
 
Lay Z Butterfly said:
Ahhhh, a massage would be heavenly. How is M doing, by the way? I haven't seen her in ages...

Tomorrow is a busy day for me and on Friday I am having the parents come in to help celebrate Pasta Month. They will help serve lunch to their children in the classroom.

Can you say... Can't wait for the WEEKEND!

M is doing well thank you for asking... She is a little busy some days.

At least that lessens your workload there then. lol yep i can see that .


moves to stand behind you and starts to massage your shoulders, neck, back and spine in all the tensed up spots....
 
Henry....you have musicians fingers...they delicately play along my bothered back...


How is the weather for you? I can't wait for the snow..crave it in fact.

:giggle: I know, I know... you couldn't wait for it to take leave...


I am debating whether or not I want something to eat. Is the kitchen still open? Or do you think TOG would mind if I just helped myself in making something?

Hmmm, you know..I could tell him I have culinary skills... I wonder if he would be interested in a part time chef?
 
Lay Z Butterfly said:
Henry....you have musicians fingers...they delicately play along my bothered back...


How is the weather for you? I can't wait for the snow..crave it in fact.

:giggle: I know, I know... you couldn't wait for it to take leave...


I am debating whether or not I want something to eat. Is the kitchen still open? Or do you think TOG would mind if I just helped myself in making something?

Hmmm, you know..I could tell him I have culinary skills... I wonder if he would be interested in a part time chef?

softly smiles as my fingers continue to work their magic

Weather is not really springlike at the moment. actually winter isnt too bad for me anymore....

I think TOG would welcome that, i can rustle up something for you if you want?
 
That would be very kind, but Henry..your fingers feel just too good for you to stop!

:cheeky smile:

Food be damned!

I'll just continue to sit here while you work these kinks out, if that is okay with you?
 
continues to let my fingers work their magic on your back , shoulders and neck ...

lol you know me, i never argue with a lady....
 
Did someone say "part-time chef"?

Alex, you're a doll.
and you can pcik your hours.

Just let me know what you need,
and post whatever you want on the menu board
(vegetarian, of course).

Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt your rub.


psssssst -- he's really good, isn't he?
 
Yippee....thanks ever so much TOG! I do enjoy cooking and being Ukrainian...vegetarian meals is what I grew up with!

My cooking has a Eastern European flair...so I shall run the recipes by you before actually making them. Don't want to turn anyone off by making Halupki or Krustiki.

Umm, do I get to wear a special apron? :smiling:

And yes, Henry has fabulous fingers... Plus, he is a gentleman!
 
Blushes at Alex's words Thank you sweet lady.....:rose:
 
Kalupki? Krustiki?
Jeeeeze, I love it when you talk dirty. :D

I trust anything you want to throw out there.
You may want to describe them for the uninformed.


and we have an "I Love the Cook" apron for you.
It's recommended that you where ONLY it.
It covers all the vital areas,
while lending an air of naughtiness
to the kitchen. But I'll leave it up to you.

We'll make sure no photos get back to the kiddies.

And thanks for your help. :heart:


Ukrainian, eh? Have you been up to the Kerhonkson area?
 
Oh my.... an apron that reveals and covers at the same time... I shall contemplate wearing this (I am sure) arousing bit of cloth in your presence. I wonder if the owner would be inclined to 'attack' my defenseless self whilst in the kitchen, hard at work preparing meals for the patrons of this fine establishment?

A wonderful idea TOG. I shall include, on the menu, a brief description of the Ukrainian delicacies I have hinted at. They are all, by the way, quite delicious.

Would you be so kind as to take this grocery list to the market for me?

cauliflower
cabbage
spinach
radishes
rice
dried beans (black beans)
white onions
potatoes
celery
carrots
red onions
chick peas
oil
vinegar

**All in large portions, please.

Oh, this is just a start up menu. If all goes well, and if people like what I prepare..this could become a full time job..:twinkly eyes:


~ and no can't say I have visited the Kerhonkson area. Although, Jewitt, NY is populated with many Ukrainians...and where I go to church when I am vacationing.
 
Consider it done, sweetie.
I know just the place to get the veggies, all organic
to keep you healthy as can be.

Would you like olive oil, virgin, or extra virgin?
And could you tell me how do you get a virgin extra virginal?
And what sort of vinegar - white, cider, wine or balsmaic?

I assume you want the beans dried.

Kerhonkson area has a large Ukrainian community.
Jewitt is a little further north, but within striking distance.

Of course the rest of the staff and
the illustrious owner will be
most supportive of your choices
and respectful of your wishes.
On that you can be sure.
But we'll probably tease you mercilessly.

Thanks again for the enthusiastic help . . .
 
Morrrnin'

Another day ... this is becoming a habit ...

*grabs coffee and pastry as she breezes through*

Wow it's been busy whilst I slept!

Must be the "night shift"!

Enjoy the day all!

Mari x
:rose:
 
Re: Morrrnin'

DeliciousMaiden said:
Another day ... this is becoming a habit ...

*grabs coffee and pastry as she breezes through*

Wow it's been busy whilst I slept!

Must be the "night shift"!

Enjoy the day all!

Mari x
:rose:

Damn i step out for a couple of hours and missed Mari......

*sighing* i pour my afternoon coffee and prepare for whatever may lay ahead....
 
Let's see . . .
Mari's probably run off to work.
Henry most likely is getting some well deserved rest.
Z must be checking her recipes.

I'll check in from time to time
to see if anybody needs anything . . .
 
*laffin as I miss everyone yet again*

I know ... I know ... I don't stay still long enough ... but work has reached a peak this week and I am sooo busy ... but guess what ... I'm taking next week off ....!!!

::ggls::

Well... that is I have work to do from home for some of the time ... oh and I'm popping over to France for a day ... oh and ... I have some family stuff to sort out ... but apart from all that .... and the domestics I simply must catch up with I have all the time in the world... well I guess a bit ...

<<laffin>>

*pours BIG glass of chilled white wine and nests*

I lurrrve it here!

Mari x
:rose:
 
Hey Henry and Mari

We really have this dance down now
where we're missing each other completely.

Sure glad you each know
how to make yourselves comfy.

How's that wine, Mari.
We're still experimenting with the wines.
But maybe we'll always be checking out new ones.
The australian wines, btw, come
very highly rated.
 
Hey TOG

I like French / Italian wine ... managed to find some ...

Seen you were online ... but not in here ...

Slow evening ... relaxing... counting down to the weekend ...

Mari x
:rose:
 
Sadly, I'm often signed in
but nowhere near the computer.

The phone rings, or someone walks in,
or there's one crisis or another
to distract me
from the really important tasks
of keeping Blue Moon a happy place. :cool:

How are you doing today?
Weekend sounds good.
Tho I must admit in this business
I can hardly tell the difference.

Another glass?
 
Enters , pours my coffee ...

Hiya TOG and Mari....Hows the day been for both of you?
 
well, good evening all
and good morning henry

i'm actually going to try to go home
at a decent hour tonite
like, now, if i can get away with it

so we're on self-serve
unless henry or Z show up
to keep y'all happy

enjoy.........................................:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Hiya TOG, i'll be around for awhile to serve anyone that comes in....
 
Enters, pours a coffee for myself ....

Thanks Michelle...
 
Back
Top