Pacific NorthWest

Re: Anniversary Party

Calvin said:
{COLOR=crimson]now here is an idea..... my[COLOR=dark blue]3 year Lit Anniversary[/COLOR] is up next month..... is that a good enough reason for a real Lit party !!!!..... no gifts please.... except maybe a sexy lady to hang out with (or two even)...... lol[/COLOR]


I could always bring the ice cream and the wooden spoon! :devil: :kiss: But I could think of some other fun things to do:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Anniversary Party

Succulent-one said:
I could always bring the ice cream and the wooden spoon! :devil: :kiss: But I could think of some other fun things to do:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Takes out my list..............:kiss: :p
 
Re: Anniversary Party

Succulent-one said:
I could always bring the ice cream and the wooden spoon! :devil: :kiss: But I could think of some other fun things to do:kiss: :rose: :kiss:


....I bet everybody could come up with lots of ideas....... but just a fantasy......night all....got to go.... got a cold Porter waiting and a little Jack Johnson playing.... time to go chill......
 
Re: Re: Anniversary Party

Calvin said:
....I bet everybody could come up with lots of ideas....... but just a fantasy......night all....got to go.... got a cold Porter waiting and a little Jack Johnson playing.... time to go chill......


Enjoy your nite :)
 
Originally posted by Bitenips
why does anyone feel the need to claim somethang like that? oy

Beats me. I was trying to make that point. Then would Seattle be more PNW than Olympia? Like who gives-a-shit?
 
Re: Re: Re: Anniversary Party

Ammo44 said:
Takes out my list..............:kiss: :p


That AV you are using this week gives me lots of new ideas to put on my list ~heart palpitating rapidly~:kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
laszloholyfield said:
heart still palpitating rapidly?... (and if you need any ideas, be sure to look me up.. i'm full of it...)



most men are full of it lmao just couldnt resist that one hehe
 
OH BABY

laszloholyfield said:
heart still palpitating rapidly?... (and if you need any ideas, be sure to look me up.. i'm full of it...)



HUMMMMM you give me lots of yummy ideas:devil: :kiss: thumpa thumpa that is my heart beating.......:heart: :heart: :heart:
 
Lots and lots of rain

Row, row, row your boat! Sorry Western Washington! Where is the ark when you need it!:( :kiss: :rose:
 
Hey everyone! You'll find me in the 'burbs of Portland. I have been here almost 9 years...absolutely love it. (Sure beats Idaho anyway *wink*) Anyway...if a get together is in the works some time I would definitely make an effort.

Have a great week!
 
Re: Lots and lots of rain

Succulent-one said:
Row, row, row your boat! Sorry Western Washington! Where is the ark when you need it!:( :kiss: :rose:


Im loving all the hard rain :)
 
falling like snow

Yesterday Portland had a heat wave. So, I got out and raked all my leaves in the front yard. I was so proud!:D Then I got up this morning and the leaves were falling like snow and have almost completely covered the grass. LOL~sigh~ Where is Bitnips she said she likes to rake leaves?????:kiss: :heart: :rose:
 
Our tree will be dropping soon. I figure if I leave 'em there it will protect the grass so new shoots can grow and eventually the leaves with act as compost. I call it the environmentally friendly way of doing yard work. *wink*
 
I mulched all the leaves on Saturday in my one acre tract here with the mower...NOW it doesn't look like I did a thing! It's been a veritable blizzard of maple and oak leaves here! LOL This weather in Oregon this year is crazy to say the least.
 
Back
Top