Pacific NorthWest

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

Bitenips said:
how close is real close? lol
45 minutes or less! Depends on how far south I have to go! And of course the Seattle traffic! LOL
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

zeke6969 said:
45 minutes or less! Depends on how far south I have to go! And of course the Seattle traffic! LOL

Dang Bitenips, you had better either lock the doors or change the sheets! LOL:kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

zeke6969 said:
45 minutes or less! Depends on how far south I have to go! And of course the Seattle traffic! LOL



lol 45mins is bout right from Seattle to here
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

Succulent-one said:
Dang Bitenips, you had better either lock the doors or change the sheets! LOL:kiss: :heart: :kiss:


lol now yanno even with a map men get lost...I aint got nothing to worry about :D :D :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

Bitenips said:
lol 45mins is bout right from Seattle to here
Add 15 minutes then!:devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

zeke6969 said:
Humor is still good! How are the wrists?


they are ok :)


so what, am I the only one that doesnt feel the need to hide my age....its amazing how many people leave that out of their profile lol oy
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

Bitenips said:
they are ok :)


so what, am I the only one that doesnt feel the need to hide my age....its amazing how many people leave that out of their profile lol oy
It's only a number! Your as young as you want to be!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

zeke6969 said:
It's only a number! Your as young as you want to be!



hmmmmmm does that statement mean you are olddddd? lol
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

Bitenips said:
hmmmmmm does that statement mean you are olddddd? lol
How old is old? Or how young is young? I'm still wet behind the ears!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

zeke6969 said:
How old is old? Or how young is young? I'm still wet behind the ears!


ok whatever lol
 
alwaysawake said:
Not in Tumwater?! ROFL


Technically, Im in East Olympia bratface lol what gave you the idea that Im in Tumwater? (altho Im very close to Tumwater lol)
 
Bitenips said:
Technically, Im in East Olympia bratface lol what gave you the idea that Im in Tumwater? (altho Im very close to Tumwater lol)
I thought you lived in the bottom of one of the defunct vats at the old Oly brewery that you see going North on I-5...LMAO
 
alwaysawake said:
I thought you lived in the bottom of one of the defunct vats at the old Oly brewery that you see going North on I-5...LMAO



and thats step up from where you live I hear :sweet smile:
 
alwaysawake said:
:eek: :eek: I'm simply shocked and appalled! Actually, that is shocking and appalling! LMAO


lolol poor thang...didnt see that one coming did you?

Nite bratface...time to go get nekkid and crawl in bed :kiss:
 
Bitenips said:
lolol poor thang...didnt see that one coming did you?

Nite bratface...time to go get nekkid and crawl in bed :kiss:
Sweet dreams, bitebrat...gonna be up awhile here--waiting for my report to print out and need to proof it. later gator...
 
Back
Top