Pacific NorthWest

Re: falling like snow

Succulent-one said:
Yesterday Portland had a heat wave. So, I got out and raked all my leaves in the front yard. I was so proud!:D Then I got up this morning and the leaves were falling like snow and have almost completely covered the grass. LOL~sigh~ Where is Bitnips she said she likes to rake leaves?????:kiss: :heart: :rose:


lol Im here....sorry Ive been sick and not at the puter alot..still sick just need a break from sleeping lol
 
alwaysawake said:
I mulched all the leaves on Saturday in my one acre tract here with the mower...NOW it doesn't look like I did a thing! It's been a veritable blizzard of maple and oak leaves here! LOL This weather in Oregon this year is crazy to say the least.


omg now yer whinin on this thread too?
 
Bitenips said:
make me lol
Simple enough...duct taping your hands behind your back (and taping your MOUTH shut, too LOL), tossing you over my shoulder, walking you to your room, and duct taping you to the bed. :D :p That should do it!
 
alwaysawake said:
Simple enough...duct taping your hands behind your back (and taping your MOUTH shut, too LOL), tossing you over my shoulder, walking you to your room, and duct taping you to the bed. :D :p That should do it!

oooooh baby...now whatcha gonna do with me? :D :D
 
Leaves

alwaysawake said:
I mulched all the leaves on Saturday in my one acre tract here with the mower...NOW it doesn't look like I did a thing! It's been a veritable blizzard of maple and oak leaves here! LOL This weather in Oregon this year is crazy to say the least.

I would leave mine to mulch, but #1 you can't even see the grass beneath the leaves. LOL and thay would kill the grass for spring, and #2 my neighbors would most likely run me out of town LOL The huge maple in my back yard is the worst LOL:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

I am no longer a virgin!! I wrote my first story for the Halloween contest. Called The Pumpkin Patch! I need everyone to read it and give me feedback! ~begging on knees~
 
Re: Leaves

Succulent-one said:
I would leave mine to mulch, but #1 you can't even see the grass beneath the leaves. LOL and thay would kill the grass for spring, and #2 my neighbors would most likely run me out of town LOL The huge maple in my back yard is the worst LOL:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

I am no longer a virgin!! I wrote my first story for the Halloween contest. Called The Pumpkin Patch! I need everyone to read it and give me feedback! ~begging on knees~


if you want everyone to read it, you should include a link to it :)
 
[COLOR=dark red]*~ Congrats Oh Succulent One.... nice story !...... and for all of you other PNW'ers..... here's the link:[/COLOR]


[COLOR=dark blue]http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=113205[/COLOR]
 
Calvin said:
[COLOR=dark red]*~ Congrats Oh Succulent One.... nice story !...... and for all of you other PNW'ers..... here's the link:[/COLOR]


[COLOR=dark blue]http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=113205[/COLOR]


well hi to you too :stickin tongue out atcha:
 
Blushing virgin no more

Calvin said:
[COLOR=dark red]*~ Congrats Oh Succulent One.... nice story !...... and for all of you other PNW'ers..... here's the link:[/COLOR]


[COLOR=dark blue]http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=113205[/COLOR]



You guys are great! Thank you Calvin for the link but a very special thanks to Bitnips going back and forth with me so that now the link is at the bottom of each of my posts. LOL So here goes guys! I love ya!!!:kiss: :rose: :heart: :kiss:
 
Re: Blushing virgin no more

Succulent-one said:
You guys are great! Thank you Calvin for the link but a very special thanks to Bitnips going back and forth with me so that now the link is at the bottom of each of my posts. LOL So here goes guys! I love ya!!!:kiss: :rose: :heart: :kiss:



I knew you could get it ...good job and welcum :kiss:
 
Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

zeke6969 said:
a day late!
Nips, hope you had a great day!12X :rose:


lol 2days late..and it would have been much better if I wasnt sick..but ty :kiss: that was still very sweet
 
Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

Bitenips said:
lol 2days late..and it would have been much better if I wasnt sick..but ty :kiss: that was still very sweet
That's why I missed it! SICK! SICK!
another 12X :rose: Hope you are felling better!
 
Re: Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

zeke6969 said:
That's why I missed it! SICK! SICK!
another 12X :rose: Hope you are felling better!


well Im still sick but at least Im smiling :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

Bitenips said:
well Im still sick but at least Im smiling :kiss:
The cure is.......
SEX, SEX, SEX AND MORE SEX! :kiss:
See if this helps!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

zeke6969 said:
The cure is.......
SEX, SEX, SEX AND MORE SEX! :kiss:
See if this helps!


lol I think I need a partner for that prescription :rollineyes:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

Bitenips said:
lol I think I need a partner for that prescription :rollineyes:
I'm FREE! Well, maybe not free, but inexpensive!:D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

zeke6969 said:
I'm FREE! Well, maybe not free, but inexpensive!:D

be that as it may, it still does no good to me ..you arent here lol
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Happy Birthday!

Bitenips said:
be that as it may, it still does no good to me ..you arent here lol
But REAL Close!
 
Back
Top