Bitenips
Naughty Little Thing
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2003
- Posts
- 36,742
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Bitenips said::bratty ass wigGgle:
ppppppiiiiiiiinnnnnnncccccchhhhhhh: OK...gotta go--they just came on the news with a freeze WARNING for tonight, so have to get moving and bring in alot of my sensitive plants that have been outside since Spring...have fun! 
alwaysawake said:ppppppiiiiiiiinnnnnnncccccchhhhhhh: OK...gotta go--they just came on the news with a freeze WARNING for tonight, so have to get moving and bring in alot of my sensitive plants that have been outside since Spring...have fun!
![]()
I did...now am inside where it is warm-- enjoying the fire in the fireplace!Bitenips said:have fun!

alwaysawake said:I did...now am inside where it is warm-- enjoying the fire in the fireplace!
Now if I can just move the dog away from the hearth...LOLBitenips said:how nice to have a fireplace![]()
alwaysawake said:Now if I can just move the dog away from the hearth...LOL
Nahhhhhhhhhhh...she loves to be near any heat when it gets cool...the oven, the fireplace, a heat register...she isn't picky...LOL (She is sacked out in front of the fire now!)Bitenips said:LMAO poor thang is cold
alwaysawake said:Nahhhhhhhhhhh...she loves to be near any heat when it gets cool...the oven, the fireplace, a heat register...she isn't picky...LOL (She is sacked out in front of the fire now!)
It is cozy...I was out watching the Northern Lights awhile ago...really spectacular!Bitenips said:lol must be nice and cozy
alwaysawake said:It is cozy...I was out watching the Northern Lights awhile ago...really spectacular!
Already below freezing here at 30 degrees with the wind blowing about 10-15 MPH. I didn't stay out long! This weather is nipply! lolBitenips said:I bet..but cold out
alwaysawake said:Already below freezing here at 30 degrees with the wind blowing about 10-15 MPH. I didn't stay out long! This weather is nipply! lol
I'll take a cozy fire on any cold night!Bitenips said:lol yes it is
But burning wood in the middle of your carpet when there is no fireplace isn't healthy for either you or your belongings...lolBitenips said:I would too lol
alwaysawake said:But burning wood in the middle of your carpet when there is no fireplace isn't healthy for either you or your belongings...lol

True...unless you designate it as a 'practice fire' for the Fire DeptBitenips said:not to mention its slightly illegal![]()

alwaysawake said:True...unless you designate it as a 'practice fire' for the Fire Dept![]()
alwaysawake said:Somehow, I don't think you'd get away with telling them it was an agricultural burn or a slash burn...lol

lmaoBitenips said:most likely not..so much for smores![]()