Pacific NorthWest

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome day

alwaysawake said:
There are always a few in every workplace...I just keep my own house clean, because I am the one that has to look in the mirror every morning and I don't delude myself into thinking I can control their actions...although duct tape might not be a bad solution! lol




lolol I can think of several people at my office that would benefit from a bit of duct tape :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome day

Bitenips said:
lolol I can think of several people at my office that would benefit from a bit of duct tape :D
I pulled a practical joke on one of the 'deadwood people' and they never quite figured out who did it. (I was not high on the suspect list since I was usually in the field and not in the office.) I went into the office at 5:30am and proceeded to use stapping tape on everything on this person's desk to tape everything down. I was thorough enough to tape the phone to the desk AND the receiver to the phone, plus I used a glue stick on every other page of the desk calendar and glued them together. As a final measure, I taped the chair to the desk legs. It was my understanding that this person took 3 hours to 'undo' what took me 30 minutes to accomplish! lmao :D (I am NEVER destructive...just "Inconveniencing!")
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome day

alwaysawake said:
I pulled a practical joke on one of the 'deadwood people' and they never quite figured out who did it. (I was not high on the suspect list since I was usually in the field and not in the office.) I went into the office at 5:30am and proceeded to use stapping tape on everything on this person's desk to tape everything down. I was thorough enough to tape the phone to the desk AND the receiver to the phone, plus I used a glue stick on every other page of the desk calendar and glued them together. As a final measure, I taped the chair to the desk legs. It was my understanding that this person took 3 hours to 'udo' what took me 30 minutes to accomplish! lmao :D (I am NEVER destructive...just "Inconveniencing!")



lmao remind me not to tell you where my desk is
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome day

Bitenips said:
lmao remind me not to tell you where my desk is
Nah, you have to do alot to get on my bad side. This person refused to go in the field and do her job...she dumped a bunch of HER work on me (like I had nothing to do already), so that was my creative way of saying "Thanks!" without dealing with her...LOL
 
Pick the tomatoes

Ok we are going to get our first freeze on Halloween! Guess I have to clear out the garden. Get the fianl tomatoes picked. ~sign~ I am really going to miss them.:rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Re: Pick the tomatoes

Succulent-one said:
Ok we are going to get our first freeze on Halloween! Guess I have to clear out the garden. Get the fianl tomatoes picked. ~sign~ I am really going to miss them.:rose: :rose: :rose:
I cleared most of my garden today...picked the last of the raspberries and cut them back--at least the parts that the deer didn't eat! Still have a few zucchini and tomatoes left and will get them picked before tomorrow night. I love fresh veggies from the garden!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome day

alwaysawake said:
Nah, you have to do alot to get on my bad side. This person refused to go in the field and do her job...she dumped a bunch of HER work on me (like I had nothing to do already), so that was my creative way of saying "Thanks!" without dealing with her...LOL


oh well...good for you then lol
 
Re: Re: Pick the tomatoes

alwaysawake said:
I cleared most of my garden today...picked the last of the raspberries and cut them back--at least the parts that the deer didn't eat! Still have a few zucchini and tomatoes left and will get them picked before tomorrow night. I love fresh veggies from the garden!


I cant wait to have my own yard and garden...container gardening is fun but its just not the same
 
Re: Re: Re: Pick the tomatoes

Bitenips said:
I cant wait to have my own yard and garden...container gardening is fun but its just not the same
It's fun if the deer don't eat everything in sight...especially my roses! LOL
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Pick the tomatoes

alwaysawake said:
It's fun if the deer don't eat everything in sight...especially my roses! LOL



deer have to eat too lol
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pick the tomatoes

Bitenips said:
deer have to eat too lol
I am not a hunter, but the term 'venison sausage' HAS crossed my mind more than once!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pick the tomatoes

alwaysawake said:
I am not a hunter, but the term 'venison sausage' HAS crossed my mind more than once!


meany
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pick the tomatoes

Bitenips said:
I could never shoot Bambi...LOL We have a forked horn buck and three does that visit here every day.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pick the tomatoes

alwaysawake said:
I could never shoot Bambi...LOL We have a forked horn buck and three does that visit here every day.



oh cool
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pick the tomatoes

Bitenips said:
We are in the ideal spot...there is a wooded canyon across the road with a creek and behind us--some open hayfields and woods that are pretty much undisturbed for them.

BTW...congrats on being in the top ten posters...:D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pick the tomatoes

Bitenips said:
Go to Members and look at the top ten posters on the Lit boards...you have the 10th most posts. Here is the list and think it loses it's formatting when I Copy & Paste.

User Name Join Date Posts

Gusty Wind 10-09-2002 47918
HeavyStick 01-02-2002 31059
tigerjen 07-08-2001 31037
kayte 01-07-2002 29490
wildrose70 11-30-2001 27546
Guru 11-28-2000 25136
Bob_Bytchin 04-17-2002 24313
Cheyenne 04-17-2000 23866
KillerMuffin 07-29-2000 23623
Bitenips 02-02-2003 23134
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pick the tomatoes

alwaysawake said:
Go to Members and look at the top ten posters on the Lit boards...you have the 10th most posts. Here is the list and think it loses it's formatting when I Copy & Paste.

User Name Join Date Posts

Gusty Wind 10-09-2002 47918
HeavyStick 01-02-2002 31059
tigerjen 07-08-2001 31037
kayte 01-07-2002 29490
wildrose70 11-30-2001 27546
Guru 11-28-2000 25136
Bob_Bytchin 04-17-2002 24313
Cheyenne 04-17-2000 23866
KillerMuffin 07-29-2000 23623
Bitenips 02-02-2003 23134


omg lolol I had no idea that was there


dayum I talk too much lmao
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pick the tomatoes

Bitenips said:
omg lolol I had no idea that was there


dayum I talk too much lmao
You said it...not me! :bratty grin: :D rofl
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pick the tomatoes

alwaysawake said:
You said it...not me! :bratty grin: :D rofl

ohhhhhh bite me lmao
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pick the tomatoes

alwaysawake said:
Chomp...nibble; nibble--not bad! LOL


oooh baby...do it again :D
 
Back
Top