alwaysawake
Beaver Believer
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2002
- Posts
- 23,179
Like I said...typical--soooooooo typical! Bite; bite; scrape; nibble! LOLBitenips said:mhmmmmmmmmmm hehe
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Like I said...typical--soooooooo typical! Bite; bite; scrape; nibble! LOLBitenips said:mhmmmmmmmmmm hehe
alwaysawake said:Like I said...typical--soooooooo typical! Bite; bite; scrape; nibble! LOL

Now if I could just tie cherry stems into a knot with my tongue, I'd have the whole package! LOLBitenips said:mmmmmmmmmmmmmm you do that so well![]()
alwaysawake said:Now if I could just tie cherry stems into a knot with my tongue, I'd have the whole package! LOL
:swatttttttttttttttt: Nope, never had any complaints!Bitenips said:lmao you saying yer package is lacking????
:runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:

alwaysawake said::swatttttttttttttttt: Nope, never had any complaints!![]()
Yeah, I agree--time to get horizontal under the warm blankets...niters bitebrat.Bitenips said:hehehehehe
time for me to go get nekkid and grawl in bed...nite bratface
I'm lucky if I can carve triangles for the eyes and nose...those ARE cool!Bitenips said:we carved pumpkins last nite....arent they cool?
alwaysawake said:I'm lucky if I can carve triangles for the eyes and nose...those ARE cool!
I didn't know they made stencils for that...how neat! I put a bunch of fake cobwebs near the door, hung some rubber spiders on monofilament line from the ceiling, made a witch out of a couple of brown leaf bags with a wooden frame inside, and replaced the porch light with an orange one. I am READY for tomorrow! LOLBitenips said:lol ty...we used stencils of course...but it was fun![]()
alwaysawake said:I didn't know they made stencils for that...how neat! I put a bunch of fake cobwebs near the door, hung some rubber spiders on monofilament line from the ceiling, made a witch out of a couple of brown leaf bags with a wooden frame inside, and replaced the porch light with an orange one. I am READY for tomorrow! LOL
LOL I'd give you a special treat...Bitenips said:hmmmm and what kinda treats are you giving out? mebbe I should cum knocking *naughty wigGgle*
I have fun-sized Milk Duds, Snickers, and Mr. Goodbars for the kiddies...and I answer the door wearing a full scary-looking wearwolf mask.alwaysawake said:LOL I'd give you a special treat...I have fun-sized Milk Duds, Snickers, and Mr. Goodbars for the kiddies...and I answer the door wearing a full scary-looking wearwolf mask.

Nahhhhhhh...I just look scary...I do give good treats! LOLBitenips said:Oooohh skeeeery mebbe its not safe to knock![]()
alwaysawake said:Nahhhhhhh...I just look scary...I do give good treats! LOL

I have to give good treats, otherwise, the people wouldn't put up with me being a total brat for the other 364 days of the year...LOLBitenips said:mmmmmmm I love gettin good treats![]()
alwaysawake said:I have to give good treats, otherwise, the people wouldn't put up with me being a total brat for the other 364 days of the year...LOL
Hey, I freely admit it. Why do you think I've stayed single all this time?! roflmaoBitenips said:so true lmao
alwaysawake said:Hey, I freely admit it. Why do you think I've stayed single all this time?! roflmao
Hey, it's the truth...once a brat--ALWAYS a brat!Bitenips said:pffffffffffffffffffffft

alwaysawake said:Hey, it's the truth...once a brat--ALWAYS a brat!![]()
![]()
Koff Koff...yeah right!Bitenips said:Im sure I wouldnt know :big eye'd innocent look: