Pandorum OOC and Casting Thread

Yes yes sorry, I'm looking for the thread to fix that little error of mine...OK big cock up, but I will fix
 
If you have trouble finding the thread just use the first link in my sig, can take you straight there ^_^
 
yup, saw that. meant if you need to find it again later. Sig always goes to my roleplay links page.
 
I'm here. I assume it hasn't moved much due to Christmas and the New Year. Hopefully it will get back on track.
 
I'm still sorta here, was waiting on the rooms other occupants to do something earlier but since then RL dragged me away and beat me over the head with something heavy.

So just, you know, saying I'm still here if you want to continue.
 
*places an icepack on War's head*

There ya go, next time wear a helmet.

Guys LR did ask me to help her with this thread, but I really thought that she would be around by now. How about we move along and just accept that the characters we need moves along with us?
 
I'm still around. Princess is with me, but I'm not sure if she's still following along. I believe she said she was going to post awhile ago but never got around to it. And LR has been gone for quite awhile.

It's your call, DK.
 
OK let's see if Princess is still up for the game otherwise I think we will have to scrap this one until LR returns or if more characters come back.
 
Back
Top