Pandorum OOC and Casting Thread

DK: yup. you men couldn't handle the pressure of 3somes!

Princess: hmmm we don't have ice cream. you can chop off Dk's head. lol

*opens her mouth to say something then realizes she might regret that*

Do you have freeze dried ice cream, I mean come on...its a ship. you MUST have freeze dried ice cream.
 
Wait, wait, wait. I thought Aiya was with us? Is there another small Asian woman running around that I didn't know about? Working on my post now.
 
Wait, wait, wait. I thought Aiya was with us? Is there another small Asian woman running around that I didn't know about? Working on my post now.

No she imed me and said she would meet with us since Dan hasn't posted yet and it would give me something to do.
 
I thought it was the asian chick, jordkav, me, dennis, and you, but the asian one could put that she ran off from us crazies and ran into princess and soon-to-be-dead dan.
 
Awww....

That's allright. I see who my friends are.

Seems like no one right now...
 
Awwww don't worry Leo, we are your friend. us and all the voices that speaks to us
 
lol i have a key chain that says 'Do you hear the voices saying to kill you too?' I love that keychain.
 
Ah....the IC thread is on for 3 pages already ? I thought I would join in on this one but seem to have missed my chance. Gimme a holler if you have anything else that needs people.
 
Sure Jekyll we could use more guys. lol. so put up a bio and show me what cha got. mwhahahahahahaha i don't know why i did the evil laugh

DK you called me Koda. I'm Zora.
 
YaY we get to kill Dan the Man. Not yay but .. you know what i mean

Crystal: Noooooooooooo my boyfriiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnndddddddd I need freeze dried ice cream!! What? We don't have freeze dried ice cream *tears up even more*
 
Back
Top