Pandorum OOC and Casting Thread

awwwwwwn if you really want some. i have one last chocolate package. It's like a go gurt and i was saving it for myself for later. it's super good and chocolate's my favorite. But if you really want it. Here. [/guilt]

*yes i was trying to make you feel guilty and let me keep my chocolate ice cream
 
[hesitates] Well.....[/hesitates] Thanks *eats half* There ya go! You can have the rest, I'm not greedy :)
 
Was hoping to use my spec ops magic on that door, but this works just fine.

Wait, what if Dennis moves in on Zora while I'm away? Nooooo!
 
No problemo!

Hey, wouldn't that be funny if Dan appears out of nowhere and posts just as we get ready to kill him?
 
Wait...what room?

Umm...princess and babygurl? I don't understand either of your posts.
 
Which room? The one I pulled us into to hide from the monsters? No. I believe we are now one floor down from the bridge? I just didn't know who you were yelling at to let Dennis in.
 
Which room? The one I pulled us into to hide from the monsters? No. I believe we are now one floor down from the bridge? I just didn't know who you were yelling at to let Dennis in.

Oh, I was yelling at anybody. Crystal is sort of hysterical right now. But don't let him we'll be eaten by monsters...
 
I'm kinda waiting for Chaska to reply before I do. I want to know who she's feeling in this thread before i totally rape her.
 
attachment.php


Wonder if you guys/gals have space for another. I saw this movie only a month ago. Are we going to have to fix that reactor or is it not a factor here? Not sure as the power shortages are in effect.

attachment.php


Thread Preference: Either Or
Awake or Waking: Awake
Name: Corporal Annabel Mocart (pronounced moh-care)
Details: Despite having been awake for some time (a few months maybe, impossible to tell) Anna can't remember much of her time on earth. She recalls her parents pressuring her into training for the space project to reach Tanis aboard the Pandorum along with 60,000 others. For someone who wanted to be a pilot in the current age of resource shortages it was Anna's only chance to fly. She is one of the piloting and navigation crew for the the Elysium's fourth crew rotation. She kinda remembers one of the other shipmates she talked to in the waiting area before they were filed onto the vessel, Zoe or Zaky or Zaphod or something, a dark skinned woman.

When Annabel awoke in her sleep capsule, the readout indicated she had been revived when the last of the third crew tier ceased to register as awake and active, but the other two capsules for the squad 4 rotation had already opened, nobody was around. The only posessions or indication she has of her rank was her dark purple jumpsuit and the tatoo on the inside of her left arm.

Since leaving the capsule and finding the parts of the ship she could reach mostly dark and quiet, she has tried to open the armoury with no success, being denied access due to her station as mere piloting staff. Hearing the occasional creature in the darkness, Anna began searching for a weapon in fear and has managed to find a heavy pipe which she uses as a weapon (if not well due to her size) or to assist in levering or bashing doors, containers and hatches open.

Anna is 22, weighs 50-something kilos and is 4'10". She has small, round B-cup breasts and very pale skin. Annabel has a small figure and is not curvy. She has brown hair down to her neck and freckles adorning her cheeks.


All info for this profile from this wikipedia page and memories of watching the movie.
 
Last edited:
First IC up.

If anyone has experience with weapons, you can recognise that her gun isn't loaded. I'll explain how she got it In-Character.

Also, sorry for repeating the whole scene in my post but I wanted to put it down from her point of view. Quoted speech is in blue.
 
Last edited:
To all those whom I rp with...after alot of thinking I have decided to take BG on Hiatus at least until the first of the year. My RL has become very stressful and my mind isnt into LIT atm. Im sure I will return just not sure when.

To those I am in threads with I am sorry for leaving but personal reasons are drawing me away. Kill my character off or just fade her out...up to whoever the thread starter decides. I love writing with all my co-writers and will miss you all until I return.

To those writing with me in threads I have started..they are not dead just going to be on the backside for now. Thank you to all those who have written with me..each one of you are a joy to work with. I hope your holidays are filled with joy and happiness and until we meet again. Thank you all for the good times you have shown me...

BG
 
I'm just waiting for us to decide what to do about BG and for someone to acknowledge the attempted communication.
 
Aye, I see your point but I've said my piece. Tis not my turn and there are two other people in the room not yet involved in this conversatioin who haven't posted what they are doing.
 
Last edited:
He snatched it up, ejected the clip, pulled back the action which ejected the chambered round and then he flicked the safety on. He tossed the pistol towards Zora and stuffed the half empty clip into his pocket, before turning towards the scared looking girl.

I did state earlier in the OOC that the gun had no ammunition. It was a bluff.
 
Back
Top