Pennsylvania Playtime

IwannaCum said:
*giggles*

Thanks for tonight.....sorry about last night.....am I forgiven?

*bats her eyes*


anytime...oh and yes but don't let it happen again
 
IwannaCum said:
*tries to stiffle her broad grin, knowing that it most likely will*;)

oh you just never learn do you?

*spanks your bare ass again, harder than the last time*
 
IwannaCum said:
*smiles*

I am sure we will see each other here again.


*wonders where crandiman is*


yeah..I'm sure we'll run into each other again sometime soon
 
candiman40 said:
I was in the corner easy chair watching the whole thing, enjoying myself !! :D


awww, would have loved you to join in....oh wait, last night I neglected baller, yeah, better you waited.....but now I am all yours;)
 
lovesbjs2 said:
how are you doing tonight darlin? You have been onfire in this thread tonight

Not too hot for you, I hope?


candiman said:
no worries luv , I'm only 1 guy and you have so many opportunities to fill ...

*thinks* hmmmmmm could use one more, huh?

*looks around*
 
it is a little warm in here, i guess i should take off some of my clothes so I can cool back down
 
lovesbjs2 said:
it is a little warm in here, i guess i should take off some of my clothes so I can cool back down


*watches lovesbj undressing.....licks her lips slowly*
 
the shirt and pants are now gone, but i think that i'm going to need some help with the boxers
 
lovesbjs2 said:
the shirt and pants are now gone, but i think that i'm going to need some help with the boxers

*walks over to lovesbj, smiles looking into his eyes, leeps eye contact and pushes close to his body, slides down, pressing against him as she does...reaches for his boxers, but before lowering them presses her mouth against them, rubbing her face into his crotch.....starts to pull them downward....his cock stands straight out at eye level*

Oh My.....This is going to e fun :)
 
Back
Top