Pennsylvania Playtime

bamagirl00 said:
thought i would drop in and say hey and hope everyone has a good weekend!


Hi bamagirl..thanks, same to you!!


ben25 said:
lonely ppl from jersey allowed to talk in here too?

Sure you are welcome here. Nice to meet you.
 
nice to meet you too
and damn i think your name is very much what i wanna do rihgt now lol
 
ben25 said:
nice to meet you too
and damn i think your name is very much what i wanna do rihgt now lol


Never realized this name would be such a hit, it is actually a takeoff on a name from another forum.
 
Last edited:
grins i love that name i must say hehe
i think i claimed it a few mins ago =p
 
btw IWanna, I think you should make your own thread

you def. have enough people to visit by now
 
ben25 said:
grins i love that name i must say hehe
i think i claimed it a few mins ago =p


Thanks sweetie.


baller said:
btw IWanna, I think you should make your own thread

you def. have enough people to visit by now

You think? Naw, I am too new for something like that. Would hate to watch it sink into to the bottom.
 
Nice to get out of the house for a bit. Miss me everyone? haha
 
IwannaCum said:
Might not be staying too long, after 3 am and it is pretty quiet around here tonight.

Yeah, I've been up since 7am so I think a bed is in my near future.
 
IwannaCum said:
LOL I didn't go to bed until after 7 am :)


lol, well I didn't make it to bed until 4, but I still had to get up for work. ;)
 
Trxjw said:
lol, well I didn't make it to bed until 4, but I still had to get up for work. ;)


No work for me....but I do have some things to do tomorrow.
 
IwannaCum said:
No work for me....but I do have some things to do tomorrow.

Only thing I have to do tomorrow is laundry.. and frankly that can wait till after 12 at least. ;)
 
Trxjw said:
Only thing I have to do tomorrow is laundry.. and frankly that can wait till after 12 at least. ;)


Good for you!! I have much more than that to do, but will hop on when I get up and hopefully be around off and on during the day.
 
IwannaCum said:
Good for you!! I have much more than that to do, but will hop on when I get up and hopefully be around off and on during the day.

Well I should go grocery shopping too.. but that I can put off till later at night.

I'm off to bed, good night. :)
 
Trxjw said:
Well I should go grocery shopping too.. but that I can put off till later at night.

I'm off to bed, good night. :)


Night sweetie :kiss: See you later!!
 
IwannaCum said:
Thanks sweetie.




You think? Naw, I am too new for something like that. Would hate to watch it sink into to the bottom.


no trust me IWanna, it would be at the top quite often. Can't you tell by how many people talk to you in this PA thread?

so how you doin today? That is if you're even up yet
 
Last edited:
so how's everybody in PA doing this morning?

oh and NJ of course and any other state that people visit the thread from
 
baller16 said:
no trust me IWanna, it would be at the top quite often. Can't you tell by how many people talk to you in this PA thread?

so how you doin today? That is if you're even up yet


Hey baller....Just getting moving, making breakfast....I am flattered, but I don't think I would generate enough interest for my own thread. Only talked to a few people in this one, don't think enough people would cum.
 
IwannaCum said:
Hey baller....Just getting moving, making breakfast....I am flattered, but I don't think I would generate enough interest for my own thread. Only talked to a few people in this one, don't think enough people would cum.

breakfast ?? Bourbon and cornflakes for me !! :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top