Pennsylvania Playtime

Trxjw said:
Haha. Being from NY I can't pick the Pens over Buffalo tonight. It's gonna be a blowout. ;)

I'd love to say I appreciate football for the talent involved.. but I really don't care about it till the playoffs. Even then.. if the Giants aren't in it I don't watch it, lol. I just like hangin out with my Pittsburgh friends and watching them cry when the Steelers lose. :p

Yeah, I am not happy with Cowher this year and I feel it will be his last as a Steeler. Don't get me started.
 
IwannaCum said:
Yeah, I am not happy with Cowher this year and I feel it will be his last as a Steeler. Don't get me started.


Well look on the bright side.. at least the Pen's aren't in last place. ;)
 
IwannaCum said:
Trust me,I do;)

Well since I insulted both your teams.. I think the least I could do to start is a full body massage. I'm sure both of them certainly cause a fair amount of stress. ;)
 
Trxjw said:
Well since I insulted both your teams.. I think the least I could do to start is a full body massage. I'm sure both of them certainly cause a fair amount of stress. ;)


Yes, stress...have a lot of pent to stress because of you. So get your hands over here and give me some release;)
 
sorry to hear about your Catholic church experience, IWanna but hey, did it make you ambidextrous?

you two have fun now ;)
 
IwannaCum said:
Yes, stress...have a lot of pent to stress because of you. So get your hands over here and give me some release;)


Just point me in the right direction ;)
 
Hey there everyone. Is there anyone from the western side of Pennsylvania? :)
 
It's too quiet in here.. *looks around*


*rubs Iwanna's shoulders*
 
Trxjw said:
It's too quiet in here.. *looks around*


*rubs Iwanna's shoulders*

*leans back into Trxjw* aaahhhh, that feels great....but I need those hands lower doll :D
 
IwannaCum said:
*leans back into Trxjw* aaahhhh, that feels great....but I need those hands lower doll :D

Front or the back? ;) :devil: lol
 
IwannaCum said:
You do have 2 hands, right?;)

Indeed I do, and I'm a fantastic multitasker. ;)

*caresses Iwanna's lower back*

*runs his other hand over her inner thigh*


;)
 
Trxjw said:
Indeed I do, and I'm a fantastic multitasker. ;)

*caresses Iwanna's lower back*

*runs his other hand over her inner thigh*


;)

*feels your hands and starts to get wet with excitement*
 
IwannaCum said:
*feels your hands and starts to get wet with excitement*

*firmly rubbing your inner thigh just short of your wetness.. feeling the heat on my hand*
 
Trxjw said:
*firmly rubbing your inner thigh just short of your wetness.. feeling the heat on my hand*

*squirms her hips, trying to get her pussy closer to you hand*
 
IwannaCum said:
*squirms her hips, trying to get her pussy closer to you hand*

*teases your wet pussy lips with the tip of his finger*
 
Back
Top