Pennsylvania Playtime

*bucks my hips toward your finger, pressing my clit hard against it, my hips forcing it hard to you*
 
IwannaCum said:
*bucks my hips toward your finger, pressing my clit hard against it, my hips forcing it hard to you*


*replaces his finger with his thumb.. slides his index finger slowly into your warm.. soaking wet pussy*
 
*moans loudly as a wave of pleasure rushes or me, my pussy squirting warm juice over her finger and down your hand*
 
IwannaCum said:
*moans loudly as a wave of pleasure rushes or me, my pussy squirting warm juice over her finger and down your hand*


*sliding my fingers out and tasting your sweetness.. then touching my fingers to your lips and letting you taste yourself*
 
*sucks your fingers into my mouth, savoring my own pussy as I stare into your eyes*
 
IwannaCum said:
*sucks your fingers into my mouth, savoring my own pussy as I stare into your eyes*


Feeling less stressed yet? ;) :kiss:
 
Trxjw said:
Feeling less stressed yet? ;) :kiss:


:kiss: Yes, I do feel much better. You have passed the next phase of the application process. ;) However, you need to study up for the next part, there will be an oral exam :D
 
IwannaCum said:
:kiss: Yes, I do feel much better. You have passed the next phase of the application process. ;) However, you need to study up for the next part, there will be an oral exam :D


Oral exam huh? I'm certainly not worried on that one. I've been told I have fantastic "speaking skills. ;)
 
Trxjw said:
Oral exam huh? I'm certainly not worried on that one. I've been told I have fantastic "speaking skills. ;)
You are well on your way to my inner circle.

*kisses you deeply, my tongue sliding over yours, snaking through your mouth*
 
IwannaCum said:
You are well on your way to my inner circle.

*kisses you deeply, my tongue sliding over yours, snaking through your mouth*

*kisses you back just as intensely.. my tongue eagerly tangling with yours*
 
Trxjw said:
*kisses you back just as intensely.. my tongue eagerly tangling with yours*


*pulls back...looks in your eyes, kisses you again deeply, then pulls away again*

Would love pop quiz you right now, but I have to run to a Truth or Dare Conference on Yahoo

*licks my tongue across your lips* Taste you later baby ;)
 
IwannaCum said:
*pulls back...looks in your eyes, kisses you again deeply, then pulls away again*

Would love pop quiz you right now, but I have to run to a Truth or Dare Conference on Yahoo

*licks my tongue across your lips* Taste you later baby ;)

I'll be around. ;) *licks his fingers clean*
 
Trxjw said:
Hate to say it about the Pens... but I told ya so ;)


Yeah:( I might be needed some more of your services later...still in Yahoo conference


baller said:
Hey IWanna, looks like you had fun tonight

how's it goin?

Having a blast in the conference...missing it here though
 
IwannaCum said:
Yeah:( I might be needed some more of your services later...still in Yahoo conference

I might be on late.. so I'll see if you're still around.
 
Back
Top