BigGuyPA44
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2002
- Posts
- 1,580
Hey GG! Nice to see you...Happy new year to you and yours.
And to all the other Liters out there in PA
B
And to all the other Liters out there in PA
B

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Guttergoddess said:welcome bigboy...we're always looking for kinksters from the Reading area...sometimes it can be soooo boring around here.
Sensualman....you can give me your bump anytime![]()
If you think Reading is boring, you should live near Carlisle and Hbg! 
And I'm still waiting for bumps and HUMPS from Philadelphia-area women.SensualMan_in_PA said:Badly needed 2007 bump!![]()
NippleFreak said:And I'm still waiting for bumps and HUMPS from Philadelphia-area women.
SensualMan_in_PA said:TY, GG.If you think Reading is boring, you should live near Carlisle and Hbg!
![]()
Guttergoddess said:LMAO...I think the whole state needs a good dose of Viagra!

Guttergoddess said:Sad as it sounds, I'm afraid it's true.
Guttergoddess said:hopefully the good time of busy.

Guttergoddess said:will have to make plans for the summertime...of course, if you wanna give LP a great BDay present...we can work out something sooner!



maggie7235 said:OHH MY he needs a REALLLY GOOOOD present![]()
candiman40 said:Good Morning Pennsy People !!!
Welcome to Friday !!!!!!![]()
![]()
Wow! One look at you and no true male of the species would need Viagra to get rock hard.maggie7235 said:GG you are I are a good dose of viagra![]()

Guttergoddess said:Mornin Candi...yups..Friday is here, in all it's glory

NippleFreak said:Wow! One look at you and no true male of the species would need Viagra to get rock hard.![]()
