Pennsylvania Playtime

MarqeDSade said:
Only 45 minutes from me...........hmmmmmmmmmmm.............let me know if you ladies want "extra help"...........


And, you both know who I am. :)[/QUOTE
where are you located sweetheart??
 
Guttergoddess said:
I'm off Wed-Fri Feb 7-.9....wanna see what we can cum up with for LP?

checking my schedule ...... :D


drats coming off a midnight shift Thurs. I'd be a zombie....unless I ditch work :rolleyes:
 
Visiting Mechanicsburg - Sunday 1/21

Hello,

I'll be staying in Mechanicsburg Sunday in a hotel. Anyone want to play? Mild to wild. Prefer woman or woman/man couple. Interest in play is more important than physical appearances.

I'm 49 yo, white male, 5'9" 150 lbs, thin build, D&D free, non-smoker.

I'm very open to explore whatever is on your.

Let me know via PM as soon as possible. I'll have limited access to online after Sunday morning.

:)

NJTrout
 
Just my luck

Guttergoddess said:
damn it, I'm stuck in Jersey this weekend.

GG, Just my luck, I'll be in PA for the night. There is a chance that this might be a regular visit for me. Might be there all week and head back to NJ for weekends. Might that work out sometime soon?

NJTrout
 
next time I'll be in PA is the 7th of Feb...gotta look at a map and see how far apart Mechanicsburg and Reading are.
 
Distance

Guttergoddess said:
next time I'll be in PA is the 7th of Feb...gotta look at a map and see how far apart Mechanicsburg and Reading are.

GG,

Whatever the distance it just got a whole lot closer :rose:

NJTrout
 
Reading and Mechanicsburg are a little over an hour apart (M-burg is about 15 min west of me in Hbg) if that helps :rose:

Let me know if I can be of further assistance :kiss:

BG :devil:
 
Back
Top