Pennsylvania Playtime

Anyone else from Western PA? (north of Pittsburgh)

I'd be interested in getting to know nice, caring ladies aged 18-30 in my area. :rose:
 
sheets under us to collect the sweat..carpet can do that as well...shower drain is always nice for that..as to the other fluids...you think I'd let a drop go to waste??? :rolleyes:
 
Guttergoddess said:
sheets under us to collect the sweat..carpet can do that as well...shower drain is always nice for that..as to the other fluids...you think I'd let a drop go to waste??? :rolleyes:

what am I thinking ... of course not ..... now to bring the fluids to you !! :devil:
 
Guttergoddess said:
sheets under us to collect the sweat..carpet can do that as well...shower drain is always nice for that..as to the other fluids...you think I'd let a drop go to waste??? :rolleyes:
You are DEFINITELY my kind of woman! :heart:
 
off

i'm off from work & love to play, but you don't have enough info posted to help people decide if you are their kind of playmate :O)

MZ
 
MasterZee said:
i'm off from work & love to play, but you don't have enough info posted to help people decide if you are their kind of playmate :O)

MZ

now MZ why didn't you come visit me if you had the day off for play?
 
How bout we meet in the middle...that'd make LP happy..cuz from here, that'd just about be reading!
 
Guttergoddess said:
How bout we meet in the middle...that'd make LP happy..cuz from here, that'd just about be reading!


OK i can do Reading, not bad at all, better than Delaware :kiss: We need to keep LP happy
 
Yups, he's a special guy...and more than capable of keeping both of us happy...or just watching :p
 
maggie7235 said:
Well then its a date :devil:

need an excort....photgrapher? How about you stop here and pick me up on the way and I will just watch? :kiss: Maybe LP could use a backup? what a lucky guy :p

BG :devil:
 
Back
Top