MasterKenz2000
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2006
- Posts
- 2,184
Needs 1 male (filled) and 2 female players (still open)
The story: There was an island somewhere hidden in the Pacific Ocean called Perfect World. Little known by anyone as the legend says, that the people are peaceful and never commit crime.
Everyone was so giving and they share all their belongings, so there is no need of money, no banks and definitely no robbers.
The children sings, dance, cook and learn useful skills as they grow up, all accept for sex. That is strictly for adult and they will only learn it from their parent before the wedding night. It is the custom that the father will teach his daughter how to be a perfect wife to serve her husband while the mother will teach his son how to please his wife and be a loving husband.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The people in town are busy decorating the community hall. Belle's father had just announce the wedding between his daughter and I on Sunday. It is only 3 days away and I am going to be an adult.
"Mom, here am I. " knocking at her bedroom's door.
The story: There was an island somewhere hidden in the Pacific Ocean called Perfect World. Little known by anyone as the legend says, that the people are peaceful and never commit crime.
Everyone was so giving and they share all their belongings, so there is no need of money, no banks and definitely no robbers.
The children sings, dance, cook and learn useful skills as they grow up, all accept for sex. That is strictly for adult and they will only learn it from their parent before the wedding night. It is the custom that the father will teach his daughter how to be a perfect wife to serve her husband while the mother will teach his son how to please his wife and be a loving husband.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The people in town are busy decorating the community hall. Belle's father had just announce the wedding between his daughter and I on Sunday. It is only 3 days away and I am going to be an adult.
"Mom, here am I. " knocking at her bedroom's door.