Photo Tributes

I am very blessed to have as many beautiful girls interested in tributes and posting them here to share with everyone.

@AZMod is so fun and has so many great stories and pics, it's going to be quite a treat to keep cumming on her. What an amazing target!

This initial load for her younger self and her current self combo pic, just is the beginning. I hit the current version with the first shot with a big splat right between her eyes..

https://ibb.co/XZCwBbgc
Buddy, you have a great muzzle loader your shot group is awesome..
 
I am very blessed to have as many beautiful girls interested in tributes and posting them here to share with everyone.

@AZMod is so fun and has so many great stories and pics, it's going to be quite a treat to keep cumming on her. What an amazing target!

This initial load for her younger self and her current self combo pic, just is the beginning. I hit the current version with the first shot with a big splat right between her eyes..

https://ibb.co/XZCwBbgc
Impressive.

@AZMod would love to see more current pics of you. You are as gorgeous as ever.
 
I've only ever done one tribute. Can I ask the ladies who like them a few questions I never thought to ask the willing recipient of mine?

1. What do you like about them?
2. Do you have a preference for what part of your body the photo is of?
3. Does consistency of load matter?
4. Do you prefer photo or video tributes?
 
I've only ever done one tribute. Can I ask the ladies who like them a few questions I never thought to ask the willing recipient of mine?

1. What do you like about them?
2. Do you have a preference for what part of your body the photo is of?
3. Does consistency of load matter?
4. Do you prefer photo or video tributes?
1. I enjoy “tributes” because they feel like proof of desire — flattering, powerful, naughty.
2 Any part of my body
3 not really
4 photo ok, a video is gorgeous x
 
This tribute is for an anonymous friend here, but is no less stunning. The BEST part of it is her selfies with the tribute itself. My absolute favorite thing a tributee can do for me. Go straight to the front of the line when this happens. Oh, and she's devilishly gorgeous too...

https://ibb.co/m5ff9zqG

https://ibb.co/wFwH7xPy

https://ibb.co/cS3WStLn
 
Last edited:
This gorgeous beauty wants to remain anonymous. Her body is amazing and that smoldering look with the glasses got me to fire off the iPad. Still managed to soak her between her luscious tits and got that last drop on her left boob..

https://ibb.co/B5CFFxYZ
Great shot and very sexy lady, there is something about that “smoldering look” that tells me she’d be a lot of fun and might have some stories to tell 😈
 
Back
Top