jays78
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2007
- Posts
- 14,459
Im building to a load like this looking at your lovely pussy.Thank you for your exciting display! It is very sexy![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Im building to a load like this looking at your lovely pussy.Thank you for your exciting display! It is very sexy![]()
Then let’s see it!Im building to a load like this looking at your lovely pussy.
this MiLF was made for tributes,Per request of the lovely @Merideth34
A real stunner and a beautiful face pic to cum on.. Nice long one thick shot down the middle..
https://ibb.co/4RNjVxVq
oh wow that lady knows a pose to make men want ot cum for her !@ShelbiVigdis wanted a cum tribute and this lovely MILF didn't disappoint with her picture to use. Very sexy and great tits, she gets a nice covering with a shot right in her eye... Sorry about that..
https://ibb.co/CpMnZD7S
Galantry ! Not in her eyes !I am very blessed to have as many beautiful girls interested in tributes and posting them here to share with everyone.
@AZMod is so fun and has so many great stories and pics, it's going to be quite a treat to keep cumming on her. What an amazing target!
This initial load for her younger self and her current self combo pic, just is the beginning. I hit the current version with the first shot with a big splat right between her eyes..
https://ibb.co/XZCwBbgc
Very Nice!!From an anonymous, but very good LIT friend that we kept private for a while. This is one of my favorites because it was before I was doing any tributes and it was very impromptu on that day. Luckily, I had pretty big load saved up for her and couldn't wait to fill that beautiful raw pussy of hers..
https://ibb.co/NdkRGfNx
She did! Very much so!Very Nice!!
I imagined she loved that!
I am glad, I know I did!She did! Very much so!![]()
She's gorgeousThis Southern Belle friend is glamour unmatched. Stunning looks and body, plus LOVES big loads. My only issue is keeping up with her demand for them..
https://ibb.co/SwvxL456
Are you interested in one?I am glad, I know I did!
Yes..zAre you interested in one?
PM me a pic you would like and I will take care of that for you this weekYes..z
I am not able to pm pictures.PM me a pic you would like and I will take care of that for you this week![]()
No worries! Point me in the right direction for one you would like and I can take it from there.I am not able to pm pictures.
I know which one.I shared in a thread this morning.
Please tell me someone has walked you through this process because I know I'd personally LOVE to volunteer as tribute.I hope you don’t mind me asking… how exactly does it work… where do I publish my photos or send them to if I want a tribute? Maybe I should have read the forum, but 233 pages since 2011 is… a lot!
Hope this doesn’t annoy too many of you.
Which one ?I shared in a thread this morning.