Photo Tributes

I have thought about this from time to time, as I'm stroking to pictures anyway, that maybe the person you are stroking too would like to see. (Off course asking them first). However, I have held back as I suposse you need a certain amount of trust.
 
I have thought about this from time to time, as I'm stroking to pictures anyway, that maybe the person you are stroking too would like to see. (Off course asking them first). However, I have held back as I suposse you need a certain amount of trust.
There's plenty of ladies and hubby's on LIT asking for tributes. With just a little searching, I'm sure you can find an eager participant..
 
Post it here if you wish, I'll just have to try and watch this huge thread and not miss the results. I am also going to show the pussy's owner, so do a good job. Maybe save up a few days for a large load? ;)
 
From an anonymous, but very good LIT friend that we kept private for a while. This is one of my favorites because it was before I was doing any tributes and it was very impromptu on that day. Luckily, I had pretty big load saved up for her and couldn't wait to fill that beautiful raw pussy of hers..

https://ibb.co/NdkRGfNx
As always, great shot haha. Lol pretty pussy ;)
 
Every now and again I get a special request. The amazing @kelly_ann reached out and I was captivated with her energy, enthusiasm, expressiveness and obviously her incendiary looks. She described her fantasy. Me as a stranger she meets at a hotel lounge with her Hubby leading me back to her room with each of us into taking turns with her delicious, eager mouth until I shot my thick jizz all over her face, gorgeous tits and hiked down dress. I think this pic captures the result quite well...

https://ibb.co/MxdZb3HF
 
Back
Top