Photo Tributes

I have a buddy I have done tributes with to both our wives. printed or used 2nd device and came on then on cam. took pics of cum after was hot as hell
 
Maybe a dumb question but for those of us who don’t have a tablet how does one pay tribute, or do they not?
 
Maybe a dumb question but for those of us who don’t have a tablet how does one pay tribute, or do they not?
Not dumb at all.

The practice predates tablets (and smartphones). One used to color-print (inkjet primarily and if you had one of those Epson photo-quality ones, the ladies were impressed) the picture, tribute it and then take a photo of the wetted picture with a digital camera.

It is still within the definition of "tribute," obviously. And occasionally a new one will pop up.
 
All the guys upthread who wanted to do tributes for ladies, I have your opportunity. One of our LIT friends wants another cumshot on along mine that I have done for her. All interested parties DM me and I'll share the details, user and photo..
 
Back
Top