Please be kind...

:p Morning CATS how r you honey hope that you have a nice day. Wanted to stop in and say hello and see how the little kitty is doing. Take care have a nice weekend.

Heres a quick lick or 2 for ya :p :p :devil: :nana: :rose:
 
Papa-Joe said:
:nana: *Good Morning {{{{my WILD thang ya}}}* :nana: :kiss:
Miss you Bunches Sweetie, Have a wonderfull Day :kiss: :rose: :heart: :kiss:



{{{{{{Papa}}}}} I miss your daily visits sweetie, just hope your being away has helped you out so very much and that you are happy and getting lots of loving.... :kiss: x 1000 :p x1000
 
How is your day going Cats. Kind of cold here and white everywhere LOL maybe snow ball fights :rolleyes:
 
CDW said:
:p Morning CATS how r you honey hope that you have a nice day. Wanted to stop in and say hello and see how the little kitty is doing. Take care have a nice weekend.

Heres a quick lick or 2 for ya :p :p :devil: :nana: :rose:

Hey CDW only a quick lick.....? I guess, but here's bunches for you sexy :p :p :p :p
 
Well honey I just wanted to see if you were awake yetLOL. Maybe I should nibble on that hard nipple a little for ya. :D :D ;)
 
Hey cats sweetie you still here? If so check your private messages.
 
catsr2wild said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Snake}}}}}}}}}}}}} I was beginning to think you weren't coming home from vacation and its so good to see your sexy ass again Ijust want to :: :kiss: & : :p you all over....

Of course....but only if I can :p and kiss you all over also!! Yummmmmmmmmmm I love the taste and aroma of a woman!! :nana: :nana:
 
catsr2wild said:
Mmmm.....I think I need to restart my strip search of you....Anne has been kind of busy lately...... :kiss: :p :kiss:

I suppose I can suffer though. :D *arms still raised* :kiss: :kiss:
 
Hello Cats, hope you had a good weekend, from the post it sure looked like you were having some fun. Cheers :rose: :)
 
:rose: Good Morning {{{{My WILD thang ya}}}}muahhhh its kind of over whelming cuming here and standing in the Lineup.But never the less
wanted to come and say:~* Have a Great Day "Sweetie"*~ :kiss:
 
Papa-Joe said:
:rose: Good Morning {{{{My WILD thang ya}}}}muahhhh its kind of over whelming cuming here and standing in the Lineup.But never the less
wanted to come and say:~* Have a Great Day "Sweetie"*~ :kiss:

Thank you Papa I'm just glad to see you are still visiting.....{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} :kiss: :p :heart:
 
TennesseeMe said:
I would do it for you*getting on my knees, Crawling between your legs and Putting on my puppy dog eyes.* Please? :cool:


You don't have to beg baby.....*spreading legs for you*
 
jasuma0810 said:
Hello Cats, hope you had a good weekend, from the post it sure looked like you were having some fun. Cheers :rose: :)[/QUOTE


GIrl we have to get you an AV...I almost missed you....it was an ok weekend, lots of resting with my leg and knee and my house is livable at the moment.....]
 
wtexcat said:
:kiss: :p :kiss:

I hope this Sunday has been a good for ya {{{{{CATS}}}}} :devil: :p


Not bad anyway hon{{{{{{hugs}}}}}} as busy as your thread has been I didn't expect to see you here....lol....when you got it you got it and hon you do have it...... :kiss: :p :kiss: :p
 
Back
Top