Please be kind...

uatu said:
I suppose I can suffer though. :D *arms still raised* :kiss: :kiss:

Mmmmmmm....interestin AV sweets....starting at the top of your body with lots of licks and kisses searching out everything........neck, nipplees, chest...... :kiss: :p
 
anne27 said:
'Morning girl! :kiss: :kiss: . Hope ya had a nice weekend!



Sunshine!!!! You are up early girl...it was ok nice and quiet for the most part but I'm ready for some fun and excitement...soon!!!!
 
catsr2wild said:
Sunshine!!!! You are up early girl...it was ok nice and quiet for the most part but I'm ready for some fun and excitement...soon!!!!


Yeah, the meds are messing up my sleep and making me moody :(.

Excitement, eh? I could go for some of that! :p

How ya feeling? How's the leg?
 
anne27 said:
Yeah, the meds are messing up my sleep and making me moody :(.

Excitement, eh? I could go for some of that! :p

How ya feeling? How's the leg?

The leg is better, I'm walking on it but it aches miserably after I have been up a while still taking the meds so I have freaky sleep patterns as well..I think we should just crawl back into bed and say the heck with everything else...
 
catsr2wild said:
The leg is better, I'm walking on it but it aches miserably after I have been up a while still taking the meds so I have freaky sleep patterns as well..I think we should just crawl back into bed and say the heck with everything else...


Hummm, but I'm not very sleepy.
 
catsr2wild said:
:devil: :devil: Neither am I......

Then why are you wanting to go back to bed?

Let me know what the doc says. I think I'm heading back to mine tomorrow. Anther round of antibiotics for my freaking ear :(.
 
anne27 said:
Then why are you wanting to go back to bed?

Let me know what the doc says. I think I'm heading back to mine tomorrow. Anther round of antibiotics for my freaking ear :(.

I know it hasn't been so long you forgot why people go back to bed.....and of course I will let you know as soon as he lets me know and if you are still having that much trouble with the ear yes get back and see him asap....
 
catsr2wild said:
I know it hasn't been so long you forgot why people go back to bed.....and of course I will let you know as soon as he lets me know and if you are still having that much trouble with the ear yes get back and see him asap....


Well, TM's not home so my bed is big, cold and lonely.

And my doc is a 'her' actually. It's a group of docs, all female.
 
anne27 said:
Well, TM's not home so my bed is big, cold and lonely.

And my doc is a 'her' actually. It's a group of docs, all female.

I want a king size bed so I have lots of room to play....we currently have a hospital bed which has some interesting moments......

Him or her you need to get back and see her....
 
catsr2wild said:
I want a king size bed so I have lots of room to play....we currently have a hospital bed which has some interesting moments......

Him or her you need to get back and see her....


*nods* Our next bed will be a king. We have a queen now but I'm fond of king size. Much more fun for playtime. Oh, and it has to have posts! Can't do the kinky stuff without them!
 
anne27 said:
*nods* Our next bed will be a king. We have a queen now but I'm fond of king size. Much more fun for playtime. Oh, and it has to have posts! Can't do the kinky stuff without them!

I know.......
 
Good morning {{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:


Hope your day is as good as it sounds like it will be. Those are some very good posts between you and Shreik. :devil: :p
 
Mind if I have several :p's on that nipple Cats? ;)

Now the other one.... and a few :kiss;es for wherever :D

Hope you are doing grand sweetie? :rose:
 
catsr2wild said:
Mmmmmmm....interestin AV sweets....starting at the top of your body with lots of licks and kisses searching out everything........neck, nipplees, chest...... :kiss: :p

You definitely know how to raise a reaction... :devil: :kiss:
 
Back
Top