Please be kind...

horny_male_slut said:
Good morning sexy Cats :kiss:

I hope all is well with you and yours? You're still just as naughty as ever I see :devil:

:kiss: :p :kiss:


Horny hon...one more time...naughty is good.....now repeat it.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Have a good holiday hon...
 
jasuma0810 said:
Good morning Cats,

Day 1 of my 4 days off and already I’m having myself some fun. As for posting pic's of me... I'm sure I'll get around to feeling comfortable with a pic of me soon enough. Once hubby gets home, a day later that first thought, I'm sure I can talk him into taking a few pics of us at play. I'm only now getting a handle on my camera, so with a little help I'm sure we could come up with something viewable. Thanks for the opportunity to post on your thread and I’ll keep that in mind. Hubby did hint that he had bought me a new toy, as if I don't have enough already. Can you ever have enough? :confused: He was also looking at a new lens for my camera or a tripod. Oh I’m rambling... so had better get going. You take care now and I’ll catch up with you again soon. Cheers :)

Hon you just ramble right on....and no we can never have too many toys,ever.... when is he coming homme again?... :devil: :devil: have a great weekend hon :kiss: :rose:
 
luvinoral2 said:
good evening sweety... that is kind of what I thought when I seen that chocolate bunny...dam are we bad or what, thinking of candy as sex toys. :D time to go do a few more post then off to catch up on my thread. hope to cya around and can't wait to see those pics from this weekend....easter will never be the same. :D

HOn I done figuired I'm going to hell anyway so using chocolate bunnies for a sex toy can't be any worse.....lol
 
catsr2wild said:
Morning Flash........feeling good this morning? Let me touch and find out.....hehehehe :p :p

Well Cat...I thought that I was feeling very good this morning.....Now that you have done a bit of touching....I now realize I was good..Now I'm GREAT...and bigger :devil: :rose: :kiss:

Flash
 
Flashmor said:
Well Cat...I thought that I was feeling very good this morning.....Now that you have done a bit of touching....I now realize I was good..Now I'm GREAT...and bigger :devil: :rose: :kiss:

Flash


I bet you are.....wonder what would happen if I licked you...? :p :p :p
 
Damn Sexy

CatsR2Wld you are one damn fine BBW who me a BBW of my own (a Big Beautiful Woody).

If you weren't married I just my court you to tame me.

Yummy
 
Hey sweet sexy lady and greetings to the followers of your awesome thread as well
 
Good Morning {{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss: :rose: have a grand day....hope your ready for the Easter bunny


wooooooooohhhhhhhhhhoooo i got to bump the sexy Dave:p
​
 
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: Hope you are having a fantastic Friday darling!!!!
 
Snake91143 said:
:heart: :heart: :nana: :heart:
Hope ya fuck like a bunny for Easter! I plan too!


I wish I had plans for that....but we are planning some fun erotic pics and we'll see where that leads.... :devil:
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: Hope you are having a fantastic Friday darling!!!!

Long story Kayte but its passable for the moment....Hope you are having a very Blessed weekend..... :kiss: :rose:
 
MaryBears said:
Good Morning {{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss: :rose: have a grand day....hope your ready for the Easter bunny


wooooooooohhhhhhhhhhoooo i got to bump the sexy Dave:p
​


He is so very sexy ain't he...I can think of a few things of his I'd like to bump as well.....and the Easter Bunny isn't coming this year....no kids and family is scattered this year....oh well....
 
Cats! *naughty tongue kisses*

hope all is well with you sweet thang.. *hugs*
 
Back
Top