Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
A little *hump* pick me up to get thru the week...
Ahhh so those are the outdoor pics of which Shreik was hinting at... Very nice. Maybe a good incentive for Jenn and I. Problem for us is to find a safe place where we can set-up. I hear it's going to be in the upper 30's C here, that'd be high 80's low 90's F to you folks south of us. With that in mind, here's to hoping she wants to get naked in the sun... Maybe I'll suggest it would help eliminate her tanlines... hehehe
 
catsr2wild said:
A little *hump* pick me up to get thru the week...


Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Thank you for the Hump Day treat. :)
 
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Thank you for the Hump Day treat. :)



My pleasure Kayte..... Shreik and I are trying to start taking some new ones and posting them. Its been a while so...I hope folks are liking them.... :kiss: :kiss:
 
jason_jenn said:
Ahhh so those are the outdoor pics of which Shreik was hinting at... Very nice. Maybe a good incentive for Jenn and I. Problem for us is to find a safe place where we can set-up. I hear it's going to be in the upper 30's C here, that'd be high 80's low 90's F to you folks south of us. With that in mind, here's to hoping she wants to get naked in the sun... Maybe I'll suggest it would help eliminate her tanlines... hehehe


Best of luck convincing her hon....I love the outdoors but hate the mugginess....if I could I would do outdoor pics more often :D :D I have ideas for some great ones but no place to do them....
 
webbo1 said:
AAhhhh yes Hump Day....my second fav day of the week - rates right up there with Fucking Friday lol :nana: :nana: :nana:



Fucking friday?? I think I need to celebrate that one.... :kiss: :kiss:
 
Rifleman53 said:
Damn after the pics and stuff--Glad I have a rifle that shoots as much as it does :D heaven only know you do need something besides an automatic!! :D :kiss: ;) :p

I take it you approved as well.....so glad I could help you reach your target :devil: :devil:
 
catsr2wild said:
Best of luck convincing her hon....I love the outdoors but hate the mugginess....if I could I would do outdoor pics more often :D :D I have ideas for some great ones but no place to do them....

As I said earlier... It's the safety factor. Unlike some who like the chance of getting 'discovered', we don't like the thought, in fact, I'm sure Jenn would be mortified. So, to get out of town to a nice 'people' shelterd place, but not 'weather' sheltered gets to be a real challenge.We had made love in the outdoors and her skin really agrees with the sun, so I would love to get some pics in the wild... Or better yet by an abaondoned farmhouse... That would be the PERFECT mix of my two favorite subjects... My pics of 'Anything else' shows what I shoot when I'm not shooting Jenn.

Thanks again for the wonderful pics. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
 
jason_jenn said:
As I said earlier... It's the safety factor. Unlike some who like the chance of getting 'discovered', we don't like the thought, in fact, I'm sure Jenn would be mortified. So, to get out of town to a nice 'people' shelterd place, but not 'weather' sheltered gets to be a real challenge.We had made love in the outdoors and her skin really agrees with the sun, so I would love to get some pics in the wild... Or better yet by an abaondoned farmhouse... That would be the PERFECT mix of my two favorite subjects... My pics of 'Anything else' shows what I shoot when I'm not shooting Jenn.

Thanks again for the wonderful pics. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Well again best of luck.....there was a good chance we might get caught where these were took but I spend a lot of mornings there and knew as long as the gates were locked we had a reasonably safe spot. I like to show what I got but I want to be caught by the right folks...certainly not where I will have to have a charge of indecent exposure listed in the paper.... :D
 
catsr2wild said:
Well again best of luck.....there was a good chance we might get caught where these were took but I spend a lot of mornings there and knew as long as the gates were locked we had a reasonably safe spot. I like to show what I got but I want to be caught by the right folks...certainly not where I will have to have a charge of indecent exposure listed in the paper.... :D

You mean decent exposure ;) (edited for my poor spelling)
 
catsr2wild said:
I take it you approved as well.....so glad I could help you reach your target :devil: :devil:
Just keep providing the targets and I'll provide the bullets!! :D :rose: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
rotflmao....ok my folks would just say my name and tell me thats disgusting...of course I could come back so is that big purple dildo in your nightstand ..... :D :D


roflmao omg!!!!!!!!! we're talking about mom!!!!!!!!! :eek:
 
`Sheesh, doesnt look like there is to much Room in here ;)
So I guess I have to shove & push a little to get in Line :)
Just so I can say: Good Morning {{{ya WILD thang ya}}}
:kiss: :rose: :kiss: ~P J
 
Papa-Joe said:
`Sheesh, doesnt look like there is to much Room in here ;)
So I guess I have to shove & push a little to get in Line :)
Just so I can say: Good Morning {{{ya WILD thang ya}}}
:kiss: :rose: :kiss: ~P J


pinches bum standing behind papa
 
Papa-Joe said:
`Sheesh, doesnt look like there is to much Room in here ;)
So I guess I have to shove & push a little to get in Line :)
Just so I can say: Good Morning {{{ya WILD thang ya}}}
:kiss: :rose: :kiss: ~P J


Good morning Papa!!!! I'm so glad you pushed your way in....I was starting to wonder about you again.... :kiss: :p :kiss: :p
 
Back
Top