Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
Good morning Papa!!!! I'm so glad you pushed your way in....I was starting to wonder about you again.... :kiss: :p :kiss: :p
mhhhh hope is something naughty your wondering about heheeee :D :catroar:
 
Papa-Joe said:
mhhhh hope is something naughty your wondering about heheeee :D :catroar:

Well now that you mentioned it.....hey whats that bulge in the front of your jeans? :devil: :devil:
 
catsr2wild said:
Well now that you mentioned it.....hey whats that bulge in the front of your jeans? :devil: :devil:
hahaaa got no Jeans on yet just Undies ;)
wanna feel it ? then cum a little closer ;) :D
 
catsr2wild said:
Oh Papa.....let me just sit down there for a minute....
`OMG~you said sitting down on it ;)
but you didnt mention you was gonna grind back & forth grrrrrrrrr :p :catroar:
 
catsr2wild said:
I'm sure you don't mind.... :devil:
no I dont mind :D ~you can sit & grind away eventually your gonna rub right thru & it will poke right in to your Tressure Box :p :D
 
catsr2wild said:
Best of luck convincing her hon....I love the outdoors but hate the mugginess....if I could I would do outdoor pics more often :D :D I have ideas for some great ones but no place to do them....


Strange, isn't it... I often notice places and think to myself "great surroundings for naughty pics"... still, whenever I go back, I find them swarming with people :confused: :rolleyes: :D
 
Good morning {{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose:

Hope your week has been a fantastic one. Now that the weekend is sneaking up on us, I mean tomorrow is Friday, have you any plans? :)
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose:

Hope your week has been a fantastic one. Now that the weekend is sneaking up on us, I mean tomorrow is Friday, have you any plans? :)


GID-Gumby, our friend is going to be here so there are some plans... :D :D
 
xanathos said:
Hey there you sexy Kitty *purrs and smiles*


Hello yourself....and all
I get was purr and smiles....lol..I think you can do better than that.... :kiss: :kiss: :p :p
 
ran57gr said:
Strange, isn't it... I often notice places and think to myself "great surroundings for naughty pics"... still, whenever I go back, I find them swarming with people :confused: :rolleyes: :D

I know isn't it awful!!!
 
Papa-Joe said:
no I dont mind :D ~you can sit & grind away eventually your gonna rub right thru & it will poke right in to your Tressure Box :p :D


Ohhhh I get the surprise in the box!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:


You know I have not recovered yet from the shock...parents having sex!!!!!! ewwwwwwwwww no I can't think about my mom doing the nasty :eek: ewwwwwwwwww hell no
 
catsr2wild said:
Hello yourself....and all
I get was purr and smiles....lol..I think you can do better than that.... :kiss: :kiss: :p :p

*grins as I lay you back spreading your legs then just sliding myself into you whispering* This better?
 
catsr2wild said:
I know isn't it awful!!!


Very disconcerting too. Shocking people is bad enough but running into some weirdo would be even worse :D
 
xanathos said:
*grins as I lay you back spreading your legs then just sliding myself into you whispering* This better?

Oh yes...much, much better......*purrrrrrrrrrrrr*
 
Back
Top