Please be kind...

kayte said:
Happy Saturday {{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Glad to hear it was a good one for you. Hope the rest of the weekend stays a special on for you. :rose:



It has been quiet we cleaned the bedroom closet out today and poor Shreik is tired....but I bet I could revive him.... ;) ;)
 
BigDonGStone said:
I don't know what it is but something about that Av has Cats right where her LOCATION says she'd be!! :p


Don hon, I would so love to be in your wet dreams..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Rebellious_Sub said:
Stopping in to say hello to dear Cats. *hugs*

Still loving your thread dear. Love the comradery found here. :heart:


You are always welcome here hon... I have found that my friends here have been thru a lot of the same things I have and they are always here with support. We always try to have a little fun too... :kiss: :rose:
 
Well speaking of *wet* dreams and I'm sure this isn't what Don had in mind...but then again maybe it is....here are a few shower pics, I've never actually done a shower series so...let me know what you think....
 
catsr2wild said:
You are always welcome here hon... I have found that my friends here have been thru a lot of the same things I have and they are always here with support. We always try to have a little fun too... :kiss: :rose:


Awww, thanks for the welcome.

I agree, fun is always good too. :kiss: :rose:
Have to admit, this is a fun thread.
 
catsr2wild said:
Well speaking of *wet* dreams and I'm sure this isn't what Don had in mind...but then again maybe it is....here are a few shower pics, I've never actually done a shower series so...let me know what you think....


MMMMmmmmmmmmm :kiss: :p :p
 
Rebellious_Sub said:
Awww, thanks for the welcome.

I agree, fun is always good too. :kiss: :rose:
Have to admit, this is a fun thread.

Well it should be hon...***** gets to most of us in real life and this place, Lit, is an escape. Its a place to live dreams and fantasies and have fun.
 
Rebellious_Sub said:
:devil: Great minds think alike... :devil:

I just posted my shower pics earlier too. *giggles*

And amazingly, its time for another shower!! Take care Cats. Nice pics! :rose:



I was just thinking another hot shower sounded good too....lol...night sweetie.... :kiss:
 
FRENCHIE44T said:
Its raining, I changed my mind and decided not to go tomorrow after all. :kiss: :kiss:


So still on line. :nana:


Don't forget you will be up late tomorrow night too....
 
catsr2wild said:
It has been quiet we cleaned the bedroom closet out today and poor Shreik is tired....but I bet I could revive him.... ;) ;)


Good evening {{{{{{{Cats & Shreik}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

And what treasures did the two of you find? :devil:

I am sure you could have him up in no time. :nana:
 
catsr2wild said:
Well speaking of *wet* dreams and I'm sure this isn't what Don had in mind...but then again maybe it is....here are a few shower pics, I've never actually done a shower series so...let me know what you think....


Good evening {{{{{Cats}}}}}} :kiss:

Thanks for the shower pix. All kinds of steamy and wet and everything. :p
 
kayte said:
Good evening {{{{{Cats}}}}}} :kiss:

Thanks for the shower pix. All kinds of steamy and wet and everything. :p


Yes they were...can you believe I've never done a shower series? I did one sitting on a chair in the bathtub but no real shower ones.....
 
kayte said:
Good evening {{{{{{{Cats & Shreik}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

And what treasures did the two of you find? :devil:

I am sure you could have him up in no time. :nana:

No treasures but we actually do have a floor in the bedroom closet....well we did until I put my shoes back in there..... :D :D
 
catsr2wild said:
Thanks Wolfie and it was the 27th...and I like you confused that way I can convince you to do fun things with me over and over..... :kiss: :p :kiss: :p


let me tell you a secret...pssssst..pst....you don't need to convince me..I just like too and want to baby..any time any place any thing :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Whispering_Wolf57 said:
let me tell you a secret...pssssst..pst....you don't need to convince me..I just like too and want to baby..any time any place any thing :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


Thats it tell me those sweet things....I visited your pic thread this evening....yumyum baby :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Yes they were...can you believe I've never done a shower series? I did one sitting on a chair in the bathtub but no real shower ones.....



Well you have now!! :nana: :D
 
catsr2wild said:
No treasures but we actually do have a floor in the bedroom closet....well we did until I put my shoes back in there..... :D :D


LMAO!! :D
 
Back
Top