Please be kind...

thickNshaved said:
*pulls her arm out from her side and cuffs it to the bedpost......reaches for her other arm and cuffs it*

Okay cats......now your all mine!!!! :devil:

Now do you honesrly think I would try to get away? :devil: :devil:
 
catsr2wild said:
Now do you honesrly think I would try to get away? :devil: :devil:


Nah....I don't think so ;) Just making sure though :kiss:

*slaps her tits and smacks her cheeks with his member* :catroar:
 

Naughty Birthday to you,

Naughty Birthday to you,

Naughty Birthday dear Cats,

Naughty Birthday to you.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
​
 
Hey there hun. It's your birthday huh? *places a big :kiss: on ya, leaves it to your imagination as to where it was*
 
Well I hear tell it's your birthday...My bad not sure what day it is..So guess I will cover them all..Happy Birthday Baby :D Today tomorrow..day after that day before yesterday..Hell I am all confused..See what you do too me sexy lady :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
A joyous, sensual and sexy birthday greeting to you Cats!! I don't care how old you are, everyone here on Lit is just above 18, but not by much.... LOL Anyways, happy birthday and all my best love, hugs, and kisses... Ok, sorry, I guess I should give Jenn the best... So you get really close seconds! ;) :D :catroar:
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY {{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:


Hope you had a marvelous one. :D

May it be filled with Laughter and Love. :rose:
 
catsr2wild said:
Maybe I just need to bring my cam to your place..... :devil: :devil:

Mmmm problem isn't the cam, it's getting the privacy to use it. *winks*


Oooh, and it's your birthday? Happy birthday, sexy! Now to figure out what to give you... first.
 
Last edited:
OMG Iam late for your B D!
Wishing you all the Best Sweetie
:nana: Happy belated Birthday :nana: :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Good Morning, Cats....and a belated happy birthday wish to you too. I hope that yesterday was a great day for you :)

jennifer
 
`Good Moaning & Hugs & :kiss: es (& more)
>>>>>>>>>>{{{{{{to my Wild thang }}}}}<<<<<<<<
 
jenn_jason said:
Good Morning, Cats....and a belated happy birthday wish to you too. I hope that yesterday was a great day for you :)

jennifer


It was a nice quiet day with Shreik.....ok except for the screaming I was doing it was a nice quiet day..... :D :D
 
Back
Top