Please be kind...

Biggie74 said:
just stoppin in to say hi,sent you an email with an update on me


I got it and I want to know what the hell you thought you were doing....you need a full time nurse...someone to keep you out of trouble....damn that is going to leave a hell of a mark hon.....
 
Papa-Joe said:
OMG Iam late for your B D!
Wishing you all the Best Sweetie
:nana: Happy belated Birthday :nana: :kiss: :rose: :kiss:


Its ok Papa, I didn't tell a bunch of folks....I'm actually very comfy with my age now, as long as I don't have to say how old I am.....btw I'm 29....lol..... :D :D :D
 
StarStorm said:
Mmmm problem isn't the cam, it's getting the privacy to use it. *winks*


Oooh, and it's your birthday? Happy birthday, sexy! Now to figure out what to give you... first.


I think we should exchange gifts..... :devil: :devil:
 
kayte said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY {{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:


Hope you had a marvelous one. :D

May it be filled with Laughter and Love. :rose:

Thank you Kayte and it was a very enjoyable one....and it was very full of laughter and love..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
jason_jenn said:
A joyous, sensual and sexy birthday greeting to you Cats!! I don't care how old you are, everyone here on Lit is just above 18, but not by much.... LOL Anyways, happy birthday and all my best love, hugs, and kisses... Ok, sorry, I guess I should give Jenn the best... So you get really close seconds! ;) :D :catroar:



lol...thank you Jason and I think I can live with really close seconds...after all you have known her longer :kiss: :kiss:
 
Whispering_Wolf57 said:
Well I hear tell it's your birthday...My bad not sure what day it is..So guess I will cover them all..Happy Birthday Baby :D Today tomorrow..day after that day before yesterday..Hell I am all confused..See what you do too me sexy lady :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


Thanks Wolfie and it was the 27th...and I like you confused that way I can convince you to do fun things with me over and over..... :kiss: :p :kiss: :p
 
Dracoa said:
Hey there hun. It's your birthday huh? *places a big :kiss: on ya, leaves it to your imagination as to where it was*



{{{{{{{dracoa}}}}}}}}}} you naughty dragon.....oh there it is....I'll leave it to your imagination where I found it...... :devil: :devil:
 
bhg08054 said:

Naughty Birthday to you,

Naughty Birthday to you,

Naughty Birthday dear Cats,

Naughty Birthday to you.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :
​

Dave you big ole sweet thing you.....now just get your ass on over here so you can see just how naughty I can be.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
NaughtyAngel75 said:
And I just saw it was your birthday, too!
Many birthday kisses and a spanking or two, to boot!
:heart: :rose:



Lol...thank you sweet lady and I am still only allowing 29 spanks total....Shreik thinks he has me cornered for them.... :D :D :D
 
bluefoxlady said:
Happy birthday sexy lady​



Thanks Blue....I'll understand if we don't see you for awhile, so sorry to hear about all your pics.....I really should index mine, I haven't since about page 250 or so...geez...ok maybe I would have it done by October.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Thank you Kayte and it was a very enjoyable one....and it was very full of laughter and love..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


Happy Saturday {{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Glad to hear it was a good one for you. Hope the rest of the weekend stays a special on for you. :rose:
 
catsr2wild said:
I got it and I want to know what the hell you thought you were doing....you need a full time nurse...someone to keep you out of trouble....damn that is going to leave a hell of a mark hon.....

ehhh,might need 2 poeple if they supposed to keep me out fo trouble,and hey just scars,chicks dig it,lol
 
Biggie74 said:
ehhh,might need 2 poeple if they supposed to keep me out fo trouble,and hey just scars,chicks dig it,lol

You are so very lucky.... :kiss: :kiss: and maybe 2 people would be able to keep you out of trouble....not sure about that
 
Back
Top