Please be kind...

jason_jenn said:
Hi, Cats.. dropped by to wish you a great week... And have fun with grandson (Like I even needed to mention it)



lol...no you didn't need to mention it but its nice you did...I just love the way his face lights up when he sees Grandma and Gramps.....I hope your week flies by so you can get back to Jenn....{{{{{{{{{{{{{Jason}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss:
 
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{Cats}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

May you have a magical Monday!



Mmmmmmmm...not so magical but it was a doable....now if Tuesday will just get done..... :kiss: :kiss:
 
ran57gr said:
In a heartbeat, Girlfriend :devil:

And a belated but heartfelt Happy Birthday :rose: :kiss:



{{{{{{{{{{{{{Ran}}}}}}}}}}}}you know I don't mind sharing a shower with you.....I'm so glad you're home....I hope you had a great time and brought back lots of pics as well, thank you for the birthday wishes as well...I'm trying to catch up to you I guess.....Ok I'm not, I'm 29 yet again..... :D :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
kayte said:
Good morning/afternoon {{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Taking notes for if I ever do that...



lol...I was told also to make it a cooler shower if I didn't want the camera lens to fog up....ummmmm....I passed on that one.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
catsr2wild said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{Ran}}}}}}}}}}}}you know I don't mind sharing a shower with you.....I'm so glad you're home....I hope you had a great time and brought back lots of pics as well, thank you for the birthday wishes as well...I'm trying to catch up to you I guess.....Ok I'm not, I'm 29 yet again..... :D :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


It was great, yes. I do have several new pics, some scenery and some sunbathing, but sadly no 'action' pics. We had only one room this time, very large but no chance to take anything real naughty with our daughter around :( ;)

29?? I'm going to call you Big Sis, I'm 24 going on to 16 :D

:rose: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Mmmmmmmm...not so magical but it was a doable....now if Tuesday will just get done..... :kiss: :kiss:


Good afternoon {{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Sorry to hear Monday wasn't any better than that for you. Hope today turns out to be a terrific one sweetie.
 
catsr2wild said:
lol...I was told also to make it a cooler shower if I didn't want the camera lens to fog up....ummmmm....I passed on that one.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'd pass on that one too. Besides the slight haziness puts quite an erotic sheen to them.
 
Back
Top