Please be kind...

ran57gr said:
Call me crazy if you will, Cats, but I'm hopelessly attracted to 50-somethings... ok, so their abs are not what they used to be but who cares... what they got between the ears counts more ;) :devil: :D


I agree hon se my reply to Snakey....There are about 5 or 6 younger guys I can honestly say that I enjoy chatting with as well as other activities..... :kiss: :rose:
 
catsr2wild said:
Good morning yourself sexy one...and are you keeping cool? :kiss: :kiss:

..I live in Arizona....

....it's always hot here...so really, I am unaffected..... :kiss:

...I guess you are wearing as little as possible in an attempt to keep cool..? :devil:
 
deliverer said:
..I live in Arizona....

....it's always hot here...so really, I am unaffected..... :kiss:

...I guess you are wearing as little as possible in an attempt to keep cool..? :devil:

lol...you know it, except to work they have some silly rule that we have to wear clothes...last night though I was mighty tempted....
 
catsr2wild said:
Sorry Snakey but i agree with her, there are exceptions most of which I have found here but I prefer the 50+ crowd as well....usually....as I said there are exceptions....Ok now....


*lying down and opening my legs for Dr. Snakey* :kiss: :devil:


Happy Hump Day {{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

I too agree to preferring the 50+ crowd. :p :devil:
 
kayte said:
Happy Hump Day {{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

I too agree to preferring the 50+ crowd. :p :devil:


I have friends that are 20 something on here and I would never trade them for anything but usually the older folks are the preference.....Hump Day?!?!?!? Oh heck the week is almost over.... :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
catsr2wild said:
I have friends that are 20 something on here and I would never trade them for anything but usually the older folks are the preference.....Hump Day?!?!?!? Oh heck the week is almost over.... :nana: :nana: :nana:



Good evening {{{{{{{cats}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: I also have some younger friends on here and they are all quite special.

But for the R/L attention.... :p :devil: :)
 
catsr2wild said:
I agree hon se my reply to Snakey....There are about 5 or 6 younger guys I can honestly say that I enjoy chatting with as well as other activities..... :kiss: :rose:
am i included in this list? or do i need to suck up a little more?
 
catsr2wild said:
I have friends that are 20 something on here and I would never trade them for anything but usually the older folks are the preference.....Hump Day?!?!?!? Oh heck the week is almost over.... :nana: :nana: :nana:
and i still miss out!!!!!! 20something or 50+ are your preferences? no wonder i never get lucky!
 
catsr2wild said:
As long as you would we'll just ignore the idiots who wouldn't.... ;) ;)

Well, it's not like I pay attention to them anyway.... *grins and licks your lips*
 
Good morning everyone leaving you some brekkie to start your morning off with

http://www.bustersbeachhouse.com/images/2breakfast.jpg

Breakfast Breads
Freshly baked Blueberry, Banana Nut, Cranberry Orange Nut, Bran Muffins, White, Wheat, Rye, Sourdough or English Muffin.


Low-Fat Breakfast
Choice of fresh hot oatmeal or Kellogg’s cold cereals, fresh fruit or a glass of juice, toast, coffee or tea.


Hi-Protein Breakfast
Scrambled egg beaters, a garden burger patty, sliced tomatoes and your choice of breakfast breads.

Tropical Sunrise
Fresh tropical fruits topped with toasted coconut granola and served
with non-fat yogurt and your choice of breakfast breads.
 
Popping in to say Good Morning to {{{my WILD thang}}}
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :kiss: :rose: :kiss: <<<<<<<<<<<<<
 
Papa-Joe said:
Popping in to say Good Morning to {{{my WILD thang}}}
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :kiss: :rose: :kiss: <<<<<<<<<<<<<



Papa...what a pleasant surprise....just so you know though we will be gone over the next few days so if I don't respond thats why....now where were we....oh yes groping your sexy ass..... :devil: :devil: :devil:
 
StarStorm said:
Well, it's not like I pay attention to them anyway.... *grins and licks your lips*

Yes I have a tendency to tune them out as well...as soon as EW is done with your ear I'll be sure to get my licks in too.... :p :p :p
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Good morning everyone leaving you some brekkie to start your morning off with

http://www.bustersbeachhouse.com/images/2breakfast.jpg

Breakfast Breads
Freshly baked Blueberry, Banana Nut, Cranberry Orange Nut, Bran Muffins, White, Wheat, Rye, Sourdough or English Muffin.


Low-Fat Breakfast
Choice of fresh hot oatmeal or Kellogg’s cold cereals, fresh fruit or a glass of juice, toast, coffee or tea.


Hi-Protein Breakfast
Scrambled egg beaters, a garden burger patty, sliced tomatoes and your choice of breakfast breads.

Tropical Sunrise
Fresh tropical fruits topped with toasted coconut granola and served
with non-fat yogurt and your choice of breakfast breads.


No protein shake???? :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
mortalwombat said:
and i still miss out!!!!!! 20something or 50+ are your preferences? no wonder i never get lucky!


lol....oh baby if you were here I guarantee you would get lucky....frequently.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
mortalwombat said:
am i included in this list? or do i need to suck up a little more?


You are included on the list but you can suck up or down or anywhere in between...... :kiss: :kiss: :p :p
 
kayte said:
Good evening {{{{{{{cats}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: I also have some younger friends on here and they are all quite special.

But for the R/L attention.... :p :devil: :)

Well Shreik is 2 months younger than I am and I love that being the older woman...he teases me about it regularly, I really don't mind, and my last hubby was 25 years older and the hubby before that was 8 years older I think....several years anyway....most of my men friends have also been older but again there are exceptions... ;) ;)
 
catsr2wild said:
Well Shreik is 2 months younger than I am and I love that being the older woman...he teases me about it regularly, I really don't mind, and my last hubby was 25 years older and the hubby before that was 8 years older I think....several years anyway....most of my men friends have also been older but again there are exceptions... ;) ;)



Hi {{{{{{{cats}}}}}}}}} :kiss:

Grins at being the older woman. :) I have been there too. There are always exceptions and it depends on the guy.

Saw you are going to be gone for a few days. Have a fantastic time. Don't forget pix! ;)
 
When are you leaving, Cats?
Wishing both you and Shreik a wonderful vacation :rose: :kiss:
 
Back
Top