Please be kind...

laaag said:
How's Cat doing today and how's your week shaping up? :kiss: :kiss:


I'm doing...can't seem to get enough sleep though for some reason week is flying by..... :D :D :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
cal69 said:
would be fun having you cover me in suds cat


I think so too Cal....then rinsing..... then checking to be sure I got you really got you clean.... :kiss: :p :kiss: :devil:
 
Rebellious_Sub said:
Cuz your so sexy. :rose: *appreciates* :) I love coming to your thread. You're so supported and happy. It shows.



Thanks {{{{{{{{{{{Rebel}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: I do love my friends that support me so much.....
 
ran57gr said:
It was great, yes. I do have several new pics, some scenery and some sunbathing, but sadly no 'action' pics. We had only one room this time, very large but no chance to take anything real naughty with our daughter around :( ;)

29?? I'm going to call you Big Sis, I'm 24 going on to 16 :D

:rose: :kiss:

I think its a new trend we should start going backwards in age when we reach a certain point.... :D :D can't wait to see the new pics...both kinds even.... :D :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
I think so too Cal....then rinsing..... then checking to be sure I got you really got you clean.... :kiss: :p :kiss: :devil:

well you wouldnt want to miss anything would you
 
I'm Back!!

Been without Internet at home since Friday, and I don't dare visit here form work. A lot of catching up to do!
 
bhg08054 said:
I'm Back!!

Been without Internet at home since Friday, and I don't dare visit here form work. A lot of catching up to do!


I'm just glad to see you are back hon and I do hope you had a wonderful birthday...lots of :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: and :p :p :p
 
catsr2wild said:
I think its a new trend we should start going backwards in age when we reach a certain point.... :D :D can't wait to see the new pics...both kinds even.... :D :kiss: :kiss:


Why don't we get stuck between, say, 32 and 37?... excellent ages ;) :kiss:
 
ran57gr said:
Why don't we get stuck between, say, 32 and 37?... excellent ages ;) :kiss:

hmmmmm......Ok that gets us to the sexy stage and past the legal drinking age with no problem and we can still flirt with the 20 somethings and not feel like we are robbing the cradle.... :D :D
 
catsr2wild said:
hmmmmm......Ok that gets us to the sexy stage and past the legal drinking age with no problem and we can still flirt with the 20 somethings and not feel like we are robbing the cradle.... :D :D


Call me crazy if you will, Cats, but I'm hopelessly attracted to 50-somethings... ok, so their abs are not what they used to be but who cares... what they got between the ears counts more ;) :devil: :D
 
catsr2wild said:
I'm doing...can't seem to get enough sleep though for some reason week is flying by..... :D :D :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Been a crazy week for me as well. Today feels like Thursday or maybe it's just because I'm in town. :rolleyes:

Wish I could take 8 weeks of vacation like you know who. :D
 
ran57gr said:
Call me crazy if you will, Cats, but I'm hopelessly attracted to 50-somethings... ok, so their abs are not what they used to be but who cares... what they got between the ears counts more ;) :devil: :D

Cough Cough!! whats betweem thier ears? I know better! Oh wait....maybe you mean thier tongues....or nose? You certainly don't mean our brains? They are not between our ears anyways...they are right there between out legs! Hola Cats! Hope you have a great week...don't listen to crazy foreign women! Listen to me!
Now...get your clothes off..lay down open your legs..let Dr Snakey take care of you!
 
Snake91143 said:
Cough Cough!! whats betweem thier ears? I know better! Oh wait....maybe you mean thier tongues....or nose? You certainly don't mean our brains? They are not between our ears anyways...they are right there between out legs! Hola Cats! Hope you have a great week...don't listen to crazy foreign women! Listen to me!
Now...get your clothes off..lay down open your legs..let Dr Snakey take care of you!


Sorry Snakey but i agree with her, there are exceptions most of which I have found here but I prefer the 50+ crowd as well....usually....as I said there are exceptions....Ok now....


*lying down and opening my legs for Dr. Snakey* :kiss: :devil:
 
laaag said:
Been a crazy week for me as well. Today feels like Thursday or maybe it's just because I'm in town. :rolleyes:

Wish I could take 8 weeks of vacation like you know who. :D

I'd be happy just to get1 more week cause I would take it while we have this heat blast....damn, mutiple showers daily and a/c and a fan...oh Lord there goes my electric bill....so why are you in town? I can't molest you in the airport bathroom if you aren't going any where..... :kiss: :kiss: :devil:
 
Back
Top