Please be kind...

gypziedoll said:
i had to wade my way thru all the sexy pics and people to get to you honey...glad you are doing good, even if we need to get a little perky help sometimes ;) *hugs* :kiss: :kiss:


Well I'm just glad you took the time....{{{{{{{{{{Gypzie}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss:
 
StarStorm said:
*gives you a sexy little lick and gropes you* How's that for a welcome back?


I think its great but could you do it again so I can be sure? :devil: :devil: :devil: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Tired and hurting and ready to get dressed and complete my list....wanna see?
Rather see you undress. And complete my list for you :devil:
 
catsr2wild said:
Yes ma'am they sure can be.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


Good afternoon {{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:


Happy Hump Day! Hope it is a fabulous one for you! :)
 
catsr2wild said:
lol...Thank you Sis I might have forgotten otherwise.... :kiss: :kiss:


I forget all the time, they say its the diabetes, I think they are just being nice and not saying it goes with age :rolleyes:
 
Whispering_Wolf57 said:
good..I just love that av...woof :catroar:


Glad to hear it....I wasn't too sure about it when I first posted it but I really like the way it looks.....
 
catsr2wild said:
Glad to hear it....I wasn't too sure about it when I first posted it but I really like the way it looks.....


you look very sexy and lickable..you could sit on my face anyday :D
 
catsr2wild said:
I'll keep that in mind...more than you know....


mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p :p :p me too..think it's my bed time or past it..good talking with you baby :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: will have to do it again sometime :rose:
 
Whispering_Wolf57 said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p me too..think it's my bed time or past it..good talking with you baby :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: will have to do it again sometime :rose:

Yes we will.....give my sis a kiss for me will you.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
I think its great but could you do it again so I can be sure? :devil: :devil: :devil: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

*grins and licks your neck, slipping my hand between your legs* Mmm should I do it again?
 
Moaning sexy sis, I hope your day sizzles like you do :kiss: hey email your home addy so I can send you a lil cock and shreik some pussy :devil:
 
Back
Top