Please be kind...

dirtyflirty69 said:
Hey Cats - it's taken me a while but I've finally tracked your pics down (don't ask - I'm not very bright sometimes). Fab pics hun - I think I'll subscribe so I can see when you and Shreik take a few more :)

Speaking of Shreik - not seen him around for a few days, hope he's ok.

:rose:


Hello and welcome and Shreik and I were gone for a long weekend...he's back and I'm sure he will be around if he hasn't already been... :kiss: :kiss:
 
kayte said:
Welcome home {{{{{{{{{{{Cats & Shreik}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Missed you both!


{{{{{{{kayte}}}}}}}}} we missed you as well and I want to thank you for helping to keep my thread bumped.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
brtrue said:
Howdy
had a good night at the swingers club, was invited for a threesome and enjoyed it all, they have the pool and jacuzzi working now so I HUNG out in the pool for awhile VERY relaxing.


brtrue

You lucky dog.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
{{{{{{{kayte}}}}}}}}} we missed you as well and I want to thank you for helping to keep my thread bumped.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: :rose:



Good morning {{{{{{cats}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

You are welcome. Bumps and grinds can be lots of fun. :p
 
catsr2wild said:
oops....sorry sis...I'll remember to have Wolfie let you out next time.....{{{{{{{{{{{{{{EW}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss:



((((((((((((((((((((CATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)))))))))))))) :kiss: :nana: :kiss: :heart:
 
gypziedoll said:
Hey there Cats, how are you today Sexy? :kiss: :rose:


OMG Gypzie visited my thread...*passes out on the floor* lol...just kidding girl...Mentally at the moment I'm good physically...well nothing another perky won't help.... ;) ;)
 
catsr2wild said:
Yes hon its me....{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{EW}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss:


I am going to go stir crazy if the doctors don't decide something soon. I am going to go on a road trip hopefully if the doctors clear me. I want to make a journey out of it I know we will be going to Mass to see his mom, I want to swing by Ohio and Texas :D
 
Erotica_Writings said:
I am going to go stir crazy if the doctors don't decide something soon. I am going to go on a road trip hopefully if the doctors clear me. I want to make a journey out of it I know we will be going to Mass to see his mom, I want to swing by Ohio and Texas :D


Really!!!!??????
 
catsr2wild said:
OMG Gypzie visited my thread...*passes out on the floor* lol...just kidding girl...Mentally at the moment I'm good physically...well nothing another perky won't help.... ;) ;)

no perky here, will pinky do?
 
catsr2wild said:
OMG Gypzie visited my thread...*passes out on the floor* lol...just kidding girl...Mentally at the moment I'm good physically...well nothing another perky won't help.... ;) ;)


i had to wade my way thru all the sexy pics and people to get to you honey...glad you are doing good, even if we need to get a little perky help sometimes ;) *hugs* :kiss: :kiss:
 
`Good Moaning & Happy Hump Day {{{my Wild thang}}} :kiss: :p :kiss:
you mean there are pics~dang dont even have Time for them :(
 
Papa-Joe said:
`Good Moaning & Happy Hump Day {{{my Wild thang}}} :kiss: :p :kiss:
you mean there are pics~dang dont even have Time for them :(



No pics Papa...maybe later this week... :kiss: :kiss:
 
Back
Top