Please be kind...

Wazzzzzzzz Uuuuuup

Howdy
had a good night at the swingers club, was invited for a threesome and enjoyed it all, they have the pool and jacuzzi working now so I HUNG out in the pool for awhile VERY relaxing.


brtrue
 
Hi {{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope you are having a marvelous Monday.
 
Hey we are home but I have been busy all day so I am hoping to catch up with all of you tomorrow...sorry though we didn't have a chance for any new pics but Shreik says maybe later this week.....I missed you all((((((((((((((((((((((everybody))))))))))))))))))))) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Hey we are home but I have been busy all day so I am hoping to catch up with all of you tomorrow...sorry though we didn't have a chance for any new pics but Shreik says maybe later this week.....I missed you all((((((((((((((((((((((everybody))))))))))))))))))))) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


Welcome home {{{{{{{{{{{Cats & Shreik}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Missed you both!
 
catsr2wild said:
Hey we are home but I have been busy all day so I am hoping to catch up with all of you tomorrow...sorry though we didn't have a chance for any new pics but Shreik says maybe later this week.....I missed you all((((((((((((((((((((((everybody))))))))))))))))))))) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


(((((((((( My two favorite Buddies )))))))))) :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
catsr2wild said:
Hey we are home but I have been busy all day so I am hoping to catch up with all of you tomorrow...sorry though we didn't have a chance for any new pics but Shreik says maybe later this week.....I missed you all((((((((((((((((((((((everybody))))))))))))))))))))) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

missed you too cats
 
FRENCHIE44T said:
(((((((((( My two favorite Buddies )))))))))) :nana: :nana: :nana:



Hey there {{{{{{{Frenchie}}}}}} Sneaking in for hug. Hope you are having a fantastic day.
 
kayte said:
Hey there {{{{{{{Frenchie}}}}}} Sneaking in for hug. Hope you are having a fantastic day.


(((((( KAYTE )))))) :kiss: :kiss: :p


Another Buddy, yeh doing great thanks Hun. How about you.?
 
Finally found your pic thread :D

Hey Cats - it's taken me a while but I've finally tracked your pics down (don't ask - I'm not very bright sometimes). Fab pics hun - I think I'll subscribe so I can see when you and Shreik take a few more :)

Speaking of Shreik - not seen him around for a few days, hope he's ok.

:rose:
 
dirtyflirty69 said:
Hey Cats - it's taken me a while but I've finally tracked your pics down (don't ask - I'm not very bright sometimes). Fab pics hun - I think I'll subscribe so I can see when you and Shreik take a few more :)

Speaking of Shreik - not seen him around for a few days, hope he's ok.

:rose:
hey DF didn't realise you knew my old friend cats
 
cal69 said:
hey DF didn't realise you knew my old friend cats

Just getting to know hew Cal. Shreik has become a poster on our thread and then Cats came to have a view - so i thought I'd return the favour.
 
dirtyflirty69 said:
Just getting to know hew Cal. Shreik has become a poster on our thread and then Cats came to have a view - so i thought I'd return the favour.

shes a very nice lady
 
dirtyflirty69 said:
She's been very warm and welcoming to me and FD cal!

and to me too, in fact helped give me the nerve to start a thread
 
cal69 said:
and to me too, in fact helped give me the nerve to start a thread

Kind of like how we felt after talking to Jason & Jenn (in fact it was through their thread that we found Shreik ;) )
 
catsr2wild said:
Hey we are home but I have been busy all day so I am hoping to catch up with all of you tomorrow...sorry though we didn't have a chance for any new pics but Shreik says maybe later this week.....I missed you all((((((((((((((((((((((everybody))))))))))))))))))))) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:



Staggers out of closet, stretches, yawns and stumbles to the kitchen since I was locked in there the whole time you were gone :D surprise
 
Hi Sexy!

Just dropped by to say hi on my way back out the door! Work will settle down or I'll be admitted to a psych ward! Kisses!
 
catsr2wild said:
Hey we are home but I have been busy all day so I am hoping to catch up with all of you tomorrow...sorry though we didn't have a chance for any new pics but Shreik says maybe later this week.....I missed you all((((((((((((((((((((((everybody))))))))))))))))))))) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

*purrs and squeezes you tightly* Welcome back sexy kitty *pets the kitty*
 
limiwa said:
Hi Sexy!

Just dropped by to say hi on my way back out the door! Work will settle down or I'll be admitted to a psych ward! Kisses!

lol...you know I understand that psych ward thing...I'm sure things will settle soon for you...I'm glad you :kiss: :kiss: haven't forgotten me....
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Staggers out of closet, stretches, yawns and stumbles to the kitchen since I was locked in there the whole time you were gone :D surprise

oops....sorry sis...I'll remember to have Wolfie let you out next time.....{{{{{{{{{{{{{{EW}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss:
 
Back
Top