Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
Magical......I wish....family thingy....you know I love them but....oh well....I hope you are having some special magic worked on you.... :kiss: :kiss: :rose:



Good afternoon {{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Hope your family thingy is a joyous one for all of you. :)

My weekend is going pretty well. Not to sure about too much magic, but then one never knows what can happen. :) :kiss: :rose:
 
catsr2wild said:
Oh no you're not.....*grabbing my handcuffs and rope...* :devil: :devil:


sighhh... what a fantasy.... :heart:

butt....

it will have to wait for when I'm back ;)

be well, my friend... always sexy and naughty :kiss:
 
ran57gr said:
sighhh... what a fantasy.... :heart:

butt....

it will have to wait for when I'm back ;)

be well, my friend... always sexy and naughty :kiss:

lol...ok as long as its a fantasy we're ok...and I'll be around when you get back....Good Lord willing anyway....and always naughty babe... ;) ;)
 
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Hope your family thingy is a joyous one for all of you. :)

My weekend is going pretty well. Not to sure about too much magic, but then one never knows what can happen. :) :kiss: :rose:

Ok family thingy was cancelled but still spent some nice time relaxing...we had a bad storm roll thru and I took pics...I will probably will post some pics of it on laags thread :D :D :D
 
catsr2wild said:
Ok family thingy was cancelled but still spent some nice time relaxing...we had a bad storm roll thru and I took pics...I will probably will post some pics of it on laags thread :D :D :D


Good morning {{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Glad to hear you had a good time and got to recharge. :) Did I see you have some new pix? :p

:confused: laags thread? :confused:
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Glad to hear you had a good time and got to recharge. :) Did I see you have some new pix? :p

:confused: laags thread? :confused:

Thanks Kayte and they are outdoor pix of the storm and this is the link to laags site he has quite an array of pics from lots of people on there and a variety of subjects...

Show Us Your Colors
 
catsr2wild said:
Thanks Kayte and they are outdoor pix of the storm and this is the link to laags site he has quite an array of pics from lots of people on there and a variety of subjects...

Show Us Your Colors



Good afternoon {{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Thank you for the link, I will have to check that out. Hope you are having a fantastic day sweetie.
 
Papa-Joe said:
`to {{{{{{my WILD thang }}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :p :kiss:

Hello {{{Kayte}}} :kiss: :kiss:



ohhhhh Papa...I didn't even come to Lit this morning ...I was just sooooo tired I went straight to bed....I may return in a few moments as well..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Thank you for the link, I will have to check that out. Hope you are having a fantastic day sweetie.


Ok I had to think back really hard....yesterday was fine just trying to get my schedule turned around again...ok maybe no more days off for a few weeks.... :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
ohhhhh Papa...I didn't even come to Lit this morning ...I was just sooooo tired I went straight to bed....I may return in a few moments as well..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:



Hi {{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Happy Hump Day! Hope you got the rest you need sweetie.
 
FRENCHIE44T said:
(((((( CATS )))))) :kiss: :kiss:

Hi Honey, holding you from behind................ :devil:


mmmmmmmm....so thats why I keep rolling to the other side of the bed....to make room for your sexy ass on this side..... :kiss: :p :p :kiss: :devil:
 
catsr2wild said:
Ok I had to think back really hard....yesterday was fine just trying to get my schedule turned around again...ok maybe no more days off for a few weeks.... :kiss: :kiss:


{{{{{Cats}}}}}} What is this about no more days off? :eek:
 
kayte said:
Hi {{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Happy Hump Day! Hope you got the rest you need sweetie.


Well I'm wide awake but I think I'm going to indulge in a little soap opera watching............like sand thru an hourglass so are the Days of our Lives......bad habit I know.... :D :D :D
 
kayte said:
{{{{{Cats}}}}}} What is this about no more days off? :eek:


because I have been off work at least 1 day every week for about the last month and its so hard to switch my days and nights Kayte....
 
catsr2wild said:
Well I'm wide awake but I think I'm going to indulge in a little soap opera watching............like sand thru an hourglass so are the Days of our Lives......bad habit I know.... :D :D :D


Enjoy yourself sweetie. :D
 
Back
Top