Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
because I have been off work at least 1 day every week for about the last month and its so hard to switch my days and nights Kayte....


Switching shifts is a "bitch". Take care sweetie. :kiss:
 
kayte said:
Switching shifts is a "bitch". Take care sweetie. :kiss:


I know and the last month has kept me exhausted switching....ok that just sounds kinky don't it....lolol :D :D :D
 
catsr2wild said:
I know and the last month has kept me exhausted switching....ok that just sounds kinky don't it....lolol :D :D :D


That it does! Now which do you prefer? :devil: ;)
 
Hey cats :heart:
:kiss: 's, :p 's, and :rose: 's for you

And a huge G'day for your man
 
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

TGIF sweetie! :nana:
 
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

TGIF sweetie! :nana:


Yes and I got an awful lot accomplished yesterday before I crashed girl....now I have another full day ahead.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
catsr2wild said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....now thats the good stuff Papa.... :kiss: :kiss: :p
I came to leave you some xtra big Squeezes & Hugs & :kiss: s
oops sorry my Hand wandered :p :devil:
 
Good Afternoon, NO, its still morning over there isn't it? My mistake, dam time zones. Oh well. Good Morning


(((((( CATS )))))) :kiss: :kiss: :p
 
Papa-Joe said:
I came to leave you some xtra big Squeezes & Hugs & :kiss: s
oops sorry my Hand wandered :p :devil:

No need to apologize baby......let them wander....anywhere you want....
 
FRENCHIE44T said:
Good Afternoon, NO, its still morning over there isn't it? My mistake, dam time zones. Oh well. Good Morning


(((((( CATS )))))) :kiss: :kiss: :p



{{{{{{{{{{{{{Frenchie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}yes very early morning yet... :kiss: :p :kiss: :p
 
Back
Top