Pleasure Kingdoms Second Attempt: OOC

Arc da Rat said:
Hey ... You did not read the 1st Bath scene ...

*chuckles*

Mmmm, bath scene.....
*Remembers being tossed out a window,...into the stable wall*

Ow. Nevermi-

Hey! You! Character! Post!
You're missing all the good stuff!
 
Abraxas Winterlight said:
no interruptions, ya crazy lil electric bat!!!!!!!!

Little? I'll beat your ass! ...Little. Pffft.

Bat? What the- Oh, you want me to tear you a new asshole, huh? I'm a Macrai-Itoche! Full Wizards fear going near our lands! Grown men run like little pansy-ass little girls at the sight of our women! Full Wizards who have mastered the arts of magic grovel before our elders! Maidens get raped by our men!

And our children enjoy having lots of fun and a well-balanced education. So there! Hah! At least all of my people are taught to read and write!
 
Reading and writing is for sissies.

Yeah, Arc! When are you going to post? I wanna see a real live nymph, too, while I'm meeting all these other crazy creatures!

Not to mention squirrelboy.
 
Abraxas Winterlight said:
I grovel at your prose GM
NOT!

*Points out the fact that the first time a storm comes up, he'll be able to harness the power of lightning is a very real and fatal way*


You sure you want to keep pushin' buttons?

JC, that's it. The Magician Girl's being raped.
See how much of a sissy readin' and writin' makes ya, then.
 
be careful or i'll cast some butterflies at ya!

Actually, I'm looking forward to interacting with your character GM. He looks like a fun guy
 
Tsk tsk tsk
Such violence. Ah well, this is a violent society we live in. But I got plenty of chocolate to keep me happy.

:p
 
Sky Jade said:
Tsk tsk tsk
Such violence. Ah well, this is a violent society we live in. But I got plenty of chocolate to keep me happy.

:p


Are you tsking violence? God.
Raen hated Zarl with a passion, and even he didn't have a golem throw my poor Macrai-Itoche out a window and into a wall. *sniffles*

Although, you did save his life later. So I guess it's good. Besides, this time you might be more willing to share! :D
 
ok, Here is Seth's current spelllist, excluding cantrips and aura sight (which are not spells but willpower)

Seth’s Spell List

1) Mask of mirrors: Bends light around the subject, effectively making them invisible. Has a “ripple” effect tho when moving (like in the Predator movies)
2) Radiant Image: Creates a whirling cloak of light around the caster. Can reflect back some fire attacks, and can burst in a dazzling display of light, blinding enemies temporarily
3) Thunder Clap: A sonic attack that deafens and stuns those in close proximity of the caster
4) Earthen Arms: Causes stone arms to rise from the earth and immobilize enemies
5) Fireflies: Creates a small swarm of butterflies that explode into fireballs when touched, or when they reach the point the caster wants them to.
6) Invisible Blade: Creates a sword formed of air. Very sharp, has no weight, & can cut through most armor except for metal armor.
7) Fate’s Mirror: Creates a scrying pool from a bowl of normal water.
8) Lightning Strike: Calls a bolt of lightning down from the sky. Can only be used outside.
9) Air Walk: Allows the caster to levitate, with some slow forward movement (walking speed).
10) Magnetic Pulse: Repulses metal away from the caster in a wave of force. The more metal your wearing, the farther & faster you fly back.

Boosted Spells ( Can only cast them when empowered by draining lust from another)

1) Crystal Armor: Creates a suit of translucent glowing full mail around the target. The armor turns blades like the finest steel, and can reflect Fire and Energy attacks back at the caster.
 
Are we supposed to be making spell lists, now?

Because I just want to know, If I should be gathering my resources together or what have you.

*Laughs because his chants are in another language that's all bs and he doesn't have to make rhymes like everyone else!*
 
Abraxas Winterlight said:
Just me, I'm a pure mage.

It's something me & JC hashed out one night while shooting the breeze.

Pffft.

I have elemental spells, fighter trance abilities, and mixes of the two! And once I get a high enough level, I can use the one summoning spell my people know! Wheee! Of course, it tends to have very nasty side effects.

Eh, oh well.
 
Abraxas Winterlight said:
eventually I'll have Void magic

I might, too. If I'm a good monster and JC says I can!
After all, I am a monster.

Seriously.

Can I, JC, can I?
 
Jacobo_Curious said:
Yeah, Arc! When are you going to post? I wanna see a real live nymph, too, while I'm meeting all these other crazy creatures!

Not to mention squirrelboy.

Seriously.
Weren't there more people in theory?

Where is everyone? Hawaii?

And why is my OOC character bio in the exact same spot in both OOC threads? Is that odd to anyone else?
 
Hmm, would the Macrai-Itoshe's have Void magic? I bet they could. But it's probably as rare as humans with Holy magic. E.G., spells of pure creation (the REAL healing spells).

Seth, on the other hand, has a living crystal to work with, not including his own soul. Monsters' souls only crystalize after they die, so it's not the same thing.

And how is reading and writing going to help to rape Shizura! Unless you tempt her with a spellbook or something. Hmm, that might work. She doesn't really have that many spells.

^_^

The party size seems good for now. I don't want anyone falling into the background before they've established their character. Hotaru and Raen will hopefully return, though. And I tried to leave things open for Yoshi. Maybe his sword tackled him or something and they got lost in the brush. ^_^
 
I have no problem with your island state except for the fact that I'm not there to bask in the sun and watch hot women who would never acknowledge my presence wander the beaches in bikinis.

That and the fact that it's only a state because jackass american buisnessmen stole it from the natives and the US didn't do a damn thing about it.

Although that's not really a problem with the state.
 
hey you *pokes Jac* i've posted, i'm on the roof, trying to fall asleep amidst all the slapping of skin going on down there. now, untill the sun comes up, or someone crawls on the roof, my turn is done!
 
Khadgar said:
hey you *pokes Jac* i've posted, i'm on the roof, trying to fall asleep amidst all the slapping of skin going on down there. now, untill the sun comes up, or someone crawls on the roof, my turn is done!

May I point out that AB and JC were out on the roof having flying lessons a while ago?

Keep up, squirrel boy!
 
they totally wern't on the roof, they just levitated a bit.... or maybe i missed it.... i donno, in any case, now there's bath stuff. or maybe there isn't, back off! i've got fur! grrrrrrrr
 
Back
Top