Pleasure Kingdoms Second Attempt: OOC

Oh! Now really!

He can't go raping her now. Unless, she, you know, happens to be naked around him once he gets some rest, and,....doesn't want to. Then he'll have to, but,...

Hey! Maybe you want to volunteer? Hmm?
 
What an awful suggestion! Shizura is good and virtuous.

She never even THINKS about such things.

Anyway, there's a reason why her primary weapon is eerily similar to a mallet...
 
Yeah, I remember.

But still, she could be sympathetic to his plight. And who knows, she might like it.

;)
 
Hahahaha. ^_^

I'm sure Zarl'll come up with something.

"Uhh, for monster-human relation research purposes? W-Well, if you say so..."
 
Oh? Will that line actually work?

...Well? Will it?

Come on, we had an adventure! Just because you missed the action doesn't mean you need to, you know,...miss the ACTION!
 
Heeheehee! Well, let's finish up the action, first... and then we'll see about the Action. ^_^

Hmm, WOULD that line work? Probably not.

You could always just sneak up on her while she's bathing, though.
 
Mmmm.

Well, she probably should keep an eye on him, even if she heals him, he lost a lot of blood. And he, for one, needs to be cleaned up.

Perhaps she'd like to help?
 
Sky Jade said:
If I may point out, there are no dead bodies left on the battlefield...They all became soulstones, right? I just thought to clear up that since it had been made clear when Armphid had to edit the body-burning before. heh.

I believe you are correct, SJ. The "remains of the battlefield I believe I spoke of earlier in the post was referring to the items that were left behind. Like the armor and weapons Dreant was trying to get to work for him. Poor squirrel guy. :(
 
Poor squirral guy is right. Too bad he doesn't come out to join the fun.
 
The GrandMage said:
Mmmm.

Well, she probably should keep an eye on him, even if she heals him, he lost a lot of blood. And he, for one, needs to be cleaned up.

Perhaps she'd like to help?

LOL!

Actually, that's an interesting idea. He should offer. I don't think she'd be able to refuse something like that, and since she's sympathetic at the moment, she probably wouldn't. It'd be cute, at least. She'd be embarassed. ^_^
 
Well,...I'll wait for a response before I start hitting on her.

Although I doubt he'll be doing anyone tonight.
Unless he gets some serious healing.

*pokes JC*
Mmmm,....soft.
 
Btw.....I will be at a convention Fri-Sun this week. If I can achieve internet access, I will continue to post with all proper fervor. ;)

If not, I'm afraid I'll be playing catch up, like NightRayne did last week. :p

Just don't think I'm dead and gone from the post. I like it here. :)
 
No fear on that score. I think we're enjoying your posts too much for that. Enjoy the convention.
 
:grins: We would never think of such a thing. We'll be looked forward to your posting this weekend, if you can make it.

:) :rose:
 
I'm an idiot. I just reliazed that I forgot all about Evee's dragon tail that she has when she reverts back to human form. :( I guess I have to put it in my next post. My bad.
 
You don't absolutely "need" to persay, SJ. I've read all the posts up to date, and am aware of its existence. Ritsuko just hasn't noticed yet cause you entered the water first while she was busy undressing. :)

Definately not harsh enough of an error to be calling yourself an idiot. Go a little softer on yourself, you're doing great. ;)
 
Yet again!

More bathe-time pleasure-fun!
You know, maybe Zarl will ask Eeve if she'll help clean his back, too.

Unlike Shizura, Eeve seems to know how to have a good time.
A good,...bathtime.
 
:laughs: She can't help how she was raised. She was more in touch with her sexuality than I think Shizura was. Ah well.
 
Sky Jade said:
:laughs: She can't help how she was raised. She was more in touch with her sexuality than I think Shizura was. Ah well.

So, all I have to do is find a way to tap into that sexuality without being, oh, thrown out a window?

:D Good times.

Yeah, Shizura's a bit strange. Saving herself for rape...I mean,....well,...being an adventurer,...I guess she kind of is. Unless she somehow thinks she'll be the magical one who manages to perform enough tasks to get inbto the Wizard's College with her virginity.

And speaking of that College for Wizards,....
Hmm,....forcing adventuring to weed out the lesser users...
Thought-provoking.
 
(chuckles) From the last few posts I've read here, it seems Zarl is enjoying the show. See SJ, and he didn't even make a comment about your omission of the tail till now. Told you it wasn't a big muss up. ;)

Oooo....post number 50. Not a Lit Virgin anymore. Now "Experienced." Whoohoo! :)
 
Back
Top