MichaelinChina
Cybergypsy
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2012
- Posts
- 40,103
and strop the razor!
what are you grots up to?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
and strop the razor!
what are you grots up to?
Just planning a little roast...
gotta go to the store
stern![]()
might cause a storm![]()
I heard a good story today at the store.A storm might make a good story
I heard a good story today at the store.
rusesThe Store with a lot of Roses?
ruses
usher -> eroticaruses > usher
usher -> herbsOops! Wrong game, methinks.![]()
usher -> herbs
if I could only f'ing pay attention!!! bad, bad Aynmair!![]()
brush-> brash
herbs > brush
brush-> brash
brash > trash
share -> haremtrash ~share
share -> harem
gday tminu..LTNS
maths
smart -> artsysmart
same to you ty.just got busy these days .