MichaelinChina
Cybergypsy
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2012
- Posts
- 40,103
teach -> chest
enjoy! We'll miss you in the word games![]()
I haven't plans to go away, too crowded on the trains - it's a big holiday for May Day.
chess
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
teach -> chest
enjoy! We'll miss you in the word games![]()
shedsI haven't plans to go away, too crowded on the trains - it's a big holiday for May Day.
chess
sheds
hides -> ideassheds - hides
hides -> ideas
shadydaisy
shady
shady
shade
hiredshade > shred
hired
hired > dried
Bride -> bareddried - bride
Bride -> bared
As in, the bride bared her fanny to her new hubby.![]()
bared and raped
raped -> pedal
And my name is not Sidse.
![]()




but I do love the way I SLIDE right into you.
Hi Maj!
I'm off to class in a moment, though. see you later.



Isles
Hi, Tio!!!
I'm off myself for a nap in a minute.
Yes - later...
islet
toils
lotus