Posting Sluts R Us

whspr said:
wooo hooo hooo...come plant that big...errrrrrrrr.....oh yea...we will be doing gardening....

ahem....it is really not that big...just normal..he..he...:eek:
and I plan on making you an avid gardener whspr..:p
 
John Roberts said:
Tell me about it, me and my ex are getting colder and colder towards each other..........The garden has turned to wasteland, but I have planted a garden....er am planting....hmm will plant....
My and my new sweetie plan on gardening a lot...:D

I finally killed a plant left my my gran who died in 1981
 
John Roberts said:
ahem....it is really not that big...just normal..he..he...:eek:
and I plan on making you an avid gardener whspr..:p

Gardening 101...my favorite subject:D

soft kisses,
whspr:kiss:
 
sirhugs said:
I finally killed a plant left my my gran who died in 1981


you should have brought that to me sirhugs...I could have killed it years agoooooo....:)

soft kisses,
whspr:kiss:
 
sirhugs said:
I finally killed a plant left my my gran who died in 1981

I used to kill a lot of plants......but I only count the ones that survive. I have a nice collection of orchids now some of them have been with me for many years...the survivors
 
*emi*

*goddess*emi* said:
I seem to suffer the same problem with most of my online friends these days too. Either that, or they have me on ignore. Ya think?? naawwwwwww

:D ;) :rose:



*giggling* :D :D :D
 
JR

John Roberts said:
Hey! You girls cut that out. We love ya....so there.:kiss: :rose:

thank you JR we love you too!!!! :kiss:

Oh......JR...go check out ~dream~'s thread on top
17 men....I put my own list of men up there last nite.....
;)

:rose:
tigerjen
 
John Roberts said:
ahem....it is really not that big...just normal..he..he...:eek:
and I plan on making you an avid gardener whspr..:p

I'll spare you any more puns just now
 
I'm just a bouncing baby tiger!

sirhugs said:
"him and my"...grammar honey? " his and my"

you might need punishment...if you ever sit still long enough



I was tired when I wrote that this morning...... :(
 
sirhugs said:
thought JR was your fave subject!


JR is my favorite instructor!!! and whewwwwwwww...the things I'm learning all ready......<fans herself>

soft kisses,
whspr:kiss:
 
whspr said:
you should have brought that to me sirhugs...I could have killed it years agoooooo....:)

soft kisses,
whspr:kiss:

it was a hearty vine......
 
John Roberts said:
I used to kill a lot of plants......but I only count the ones that survive. I have a nice collection of orchids now some of them have been with me for many years...the survivors

mmmmmmm...like in Wild Orchid?
 
Re: JR

tigerjen said:
thank you JR we love you too!!!! :kiss:

Oh......JR...go check out ~dream~'s thread on top
17 men....I put my own list of men up there last nite.....
;)

:rose:
tigerjen

am I on it?
 
Back
Top