sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2002
- Posts
- 45,057
it was more of a snuggly comforter
puffy blanket, our pleasures being a-trumpeter
brass and wind instruments are so symbolic
of things we do with our mouths as we frolic
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
it was more of a snuggly comforter
puffy blanket, our pleasures being a-trumpeter
brass and wind instruments are so symbolic
of things we do with our mouths as we frolic
I posted another Holiday tale
just so I don't get stale
a story of lust for another
a gent of a caramel colour
thank you for spreading the word
about your new story, fresh as a cheese curd
hope it was a tasty treat
it isn't scoring so neat
but it was a stretch
so no matter what votes it might fetch
it was a good exercise
to make my brain a bigger size
and perhaps other organs as well
who knows might swell
you're very talented when it comes to the written word
anyone who doesn't think so is quite absurd
absurd is the word
not like the Python crew
funny I don't do
hope you're doing well
I sound much better like a bell
was sick since Friday
felt like hell to pay
arte you feeling better my pet?
if you aren't better yet
you best seek help
while you can still yelp
doing much better thankfully
but still got a bit of sniffles, truthfully
hope it clears up quick
so you can lick your bf's stick
It's been quite a while since that's been done
my sweetie is definitely my number one![]()
Happy St. Lucy's Day I hope you had
she's saint for the blind, but I'm glad
because her day is the start of winter in olden days
and that means better days, brighter ways
Winter officially starts one week from today
then the days become longer, in a lighter way![]()
likely a whiter way
but still a longer day
longer wait
for a date
playing with my sluttish self
like a horny lil old elf
hope you get some nice gifts this year
perhaps maybe a sexy stuffed bear
as long as I get to do the stuffing
the huffing, the sensual puffing
hoping that Dec. 21 is not the end
of the world as we know it, round the bend
still have much to get done
including baking some cinny buns
your buns are the sweetest ever
and they match your mind so clever

Oh I know they are
whilst driving a car![]()
welcome to winter official today
thankfully did not die the Mayan way
The day ain't over yet
But I'm willing to take a bet
That the world will still be here, whether dry or wet