Posting Sluts R Us

tigerjen said:
Yes it does :D


this little slut went to market
this little slut stayed home
this little slut had strawberries
this little slut had none
and this little slut went "OHHHOHH"
all the way home!

my mind is gone :D

:rose:
tigerjen

but your body is still divine.....
 
sirhugs said:
but your body is still divine.....


Mmmmmmmm thank you baby :kiss:


Meanwhile....back in tiger land.....I am trying to decide
what to get for dinner.......Mexican or Indian????


:rose:
tigerjen
 
Ok, since I put it in my sig line I think I should become an "official" posting slut.

Is there some kind of initiation? ;)
 
Curious_Fem said:
Ok, since I put it in my sig line I think I should become an "official" posting slut.

Is there some kind of initiation? ;)

Hello Curious_Fem just the good graces of gentleman sirhugs,
however since it is his thread I am sure he will think of something.
He..he...you may be in for it.:)
 
Curious_Fem said:
Ok, since I put it in my sig line I think I should become an "official" posting slut.

Is there some kind of initiation? ;)

Posting slut? ... hmmmm ... I think you are going to need to work harder to really earn that title ...

JMHO
YMMV
 
John Roberts said:
Hello Curious_Fem just the good graces of gentleman sirhugs,
however since it is his thread I am sure he will think of something.
He..he...you may be in for it.:)

I'm quivering in my seat with anticipation. ;)

Nice to meet you John. :kiss:
 
this little slut ended up getting mexican food for dinner
tonite.......soooooo yummy......... ;)
 
tigerjen said:
this little slut ended up getting mexican food for dinner
tonite.......soooooo yummy......... ;)

Yummmmm...sounds delish. This slut made sure the kids were fed and didn't eat dinner.....but is now wishing she had.
 
Curious_Fem said:
Yummmmm...sounds delish. This slut made sure the
kids were fed and didn't eat dinner.....but is now
wishing she had.


You should go have something to eat, even if its
something light :)

:rose:
tigerjen
 
tigerjen said:
You should go have something to eat, even if its
something light :)

:rose:
tigerjen

I might, but then I might just head to bed. Thanks for your concern, and nice to meet you!

:rose:
 
Curious_Fem said:
I might, but then I might just head to bed. Thanks for
your concern, and nice to meet you!

:rose:


Nice to meet you too! *hugs*

I will definitely see you around the Playground
again very soon!

:rose:
tigerjen
 
tigerjen said:
Nice to meet you too! *hugs*

I will definitely see you around the Playground
again very soon!

:rose:
tigerjen

Yes you will, I'm surprised our paths haven't crossed before now. Have a good night. :rose:
 
Curious_Fem said:
Yes you will, I'm surprised our paths haven't
crossed before now. Have a good night. :rose:


I will, merci!!!! :)

You too have a good nite!


:rose:
tigerjen
 
Re: Re: Re: Dang!

John Roberts said:
I think Lilly got granpa with a fly swatter

as long as it wasn't a wooden stake, he'll be fine in a while.
 
tigerjen said:
Mmmmmmmm thank you baby :kiss:


Meanwhile....back in tiger land.....I am trying to decide
what to get for dinner.......Mexican or Indian????


:rose:
tigerjen

how about a horny Canadian?:devil:
 
Curious_Fem said:
Ok, since I put it in my sig line I think I should become an "official" posting slut.

Is there some kind of initiation? ;)


the initiation requires that you get that cute butt over here....;)
 
John Roberts said:
Hello Curious_Fem just the good graces of gentleman sirhugs,
however since it is his thread I am sure he will think of something.
He..he...you may be in for it.:)

"good graces"...sheesh..."evil wiles" or "nasty imagination" , fine, but, you make me sound so vanilla
 
SecretScribe said:
Posting slut? ... hmmmm ... I think you are going to need to work harder to really earn that title ...

JMHO
YMMV

I think I started this thread when I had about 400 oposts, so C_F wil be fine
 
Curious_Fem said:
Yummmmm...sounds delish. This slut made sure the kids were fed and didn't eat dinner.....but is now wishing she had.


mmmmmmm all the talk of food is making me hungry...and not for food
 
tigerjen said:
this little slut ended up getting mexican food for dinner
tonite.......soooooo yummy......... ;)


and did you watch a sir tony movie?
 
Back
Top