Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
John Roberts said:But certain LIT ladies do...![]()
tigerjen said:this little slut enjoyed a nice, hot shower only a few moments
ago.........feels good on a chilly day.........
sirhugs said:wish I was thereto warm you up ( or share the shower)

I have a major shower sex fetishtigerjen said:I would love that.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm![]()
sirhugs said:I have a major shower sex fetish
tigerjen said:Oohhhhhh really???
So if we ever met up with each other, we would get to
have fun in the shower?![]()
sirhugs said:who said we have to meet to have fun in the shower?![]()

tigerjen said:heehee .....well we can have fun in the shower, fun
in bed....**** in the car..........![]()

sirhugs said:been there , done that, just thinking of you![]()
![]()

tigerjen said:You can do some of those things w/ me![]()
![]()
sirhugs said:the initiation requires that you get that cute butt over here....![]()
sirhugs said:by the way, what's a "thread trollop"?
SecretScribe said:Posting slut? ... hmmmm ... I think you are going to need to work harder to really earn that title ...
JMHO
YMMV


sirhugs said:dreams are not enough?
Curious_Fem said:Trollop is another word for slut, and that title was
bestowed upon me by a very special man recently.![]()

tigerjen said:very nice
I was once or twice called a "hussy"![]()
"Old school words" for 'slut' not used as often........

Curious_Fem said:LMAO @ hussy......uh huh, been there done that too.
Good morning slut.![]()
![]()

tigerjen said:Dreaming is good, but one can only dream so much.....I
want the real thing sometimes, you know.......![]()
Curious_Fem said:This slut believes she has much to catch up on....
Curious_Fem said:*wiggles on over*
Curious_Fem said:Trollop is another word for slut, and that title was bestowed upon me by a very special man recently.![]()
\Curious_Fem said:How in the world did I miss this???
Brat.
And if I work any harder my fingers might fall off. We can't have that now, can we? They are vital organs......![]()
sirhugs said:but your posting total is cumming up nicely
