Posting Sluts R Us

tigerjen said:
Nice to meet you too! *hugs*

I will definitely see you around the Playground
again very soon!

:rose:
tigerjen


how...nice.... (visions of two cuties playing filling my "head")
 
Curious_Fem said:
Yes you will, I'm surprised our paths haven't crossed before now. Have a good night. :rose:

by the way, what's a "thread trollop"?
 
Re: Re: Hey fellow posting sluts!

SecretScribe said:
I did ... and found I am in a distinct minority!!!!

good thing variety is the spice of life!
 
sirhugs said:
I think I started this thread when I had about 400 oposts, so C_F wil be fine

True ... but I had to just needle her ... ;)

and might I say ... you've done fine yourself!


lol
 
SecretScribe said:
True ... but I had to just needle her ... ;)

and might I say ... you've done fine yourself!


lol

thank you thank you
we try to be good sluts here
 
Curious_Fem said:
Yummmmm...sounds delish. This slut made sure the kids were fed and didn't eat dinner.....but is now wishing she had.

Sounds like my little dynamo..he keeps me from eating.....and when I finally do it is late right before bed.....ach...all to the waist.

JR
 
Curious_Fem said:
I'm quivering in my seat with anticipation. ;)

Nice to meet you John. :kiss:

mm...I love the kisses and hugs...:)
With your determination you will pass me by in no time.

JR
 
John Roberts said:
mm...I love the kisses and hugs...:)
With your determination you will pass me by in no time.

JR
Whoops...you are past me...he..he....well darn....you are bigger slut that I, that means I have to debase myself to pay homage..:)
 
John Roberts said:
Sounds like my little dynamo..he keeps me from eating.....and when I finally do it is late right before bed.....ach...all to the waist.

JR

but time enjoying him is never a waste
 
John Roberts said:
Whoops...you are past me...he..he....well darn....you are bigger slut that I, that means I have to debase myself to pay homage..:)

remember, JR- it ain't size that counts
 
sirhugs said:
just post more, JR

Thank you for your most generous thread sirhugs.
as most of my postings have been here I believe....maybe I am more of a slut than I realize...:)
 
John Roberts said:
Thank you for your most generous thread sirhugs.
as most of my postings have been here I believe....maybe I am more of a slut than I realize...:)

you really need to get out more, JR

why don't you start a " Mad about Mambo" thread?
 
John Roberts said:
My boys name means "My light" in hebrew and he is.
I am astounded by the depth of feeling he provokes.

and it just gets better...
 
Back
Top