Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Do you carry a cane with you, just in case it's needed?
Would it be private tutoring or group therapy?Would you like to be??
Would it be private tutoring or group therapy?
If you're a crier or a screamer, you may want private tutoring. Don't you agree?
Can I agree to disagree?
Ahhh robotic I perceive... fences hurt my twat btw.are you sitting on a fence?
Or, are you in the habit of sitting on a fence? (which ever you like)
Ahhh robotic I perceive... fences hurt my twat btw.
Any chance of becoming human?
You mean,you're not human?
So you ARE human?
Isn't it human to air? I always took that to mean flatulence.
What are you talking about?
Doesn't it seem like time to clear the air??
Do you really think that is necessary?
Really? Can't you think of something better to use one of my fav threads for?
How about how "hot" every one is tonight? Do you think it's the moon and the gravitational pull?
Really? Can't you think of something better to use one of my fav threads for?
How about how "hot" every one is tonight? Do you think it's the moon and the gravitational pull?
Does the moon get you hot?
Yes, yes, yes! Go to your local ER the next full moon and watch them come out of the woodwork! People either go crazy or do crazy! I'm a believer!!!Do you believe the moon influences peoples' behavior and mood?
I think it may, I think it might, I wish upon the moon tonight"....Does it do it for you? Sailor's are said to be highly affected by the moon and the stars. Red dawn warning and all.Does the moon get you hot?
Wouldn't you get hot if she mooned you??
Yes, yes, yes! Go to your local ER the next full moon and watch them come out of the woodwork! People either go crazy or do crazy! I'm a believer!!!
I think it may, I think it might, I wish upon the moon tonight"....Does it do it for you? Sailor's are said to be highly affected by the moon and the stars. Red dawn warning and all.